NEET UG 2017: Result of second round of seat allotment declared
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has published the second allotment list based on NEET rank for All India Quota seats.
Students who participated in the second round of counselling can check their allotment status on MCC official website. The admission process for the candidates who have been allotted a seat in the second round of NEET 2017 counselling will begin from August 9 and students would need to complete admission formalities by August 16.
Steps to Check NEET UG Round 2 Counselling Results 2017:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on NEET UG Second Round Counselling Results.
- Enter your roll number in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Check the results.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
List of the required document when reporting to the allotted dental or medical college for admission:
1. Admit Cards of Exam issued by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
2. Result/ Rank letter issued by CBSE.
3. Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
4. Class 10th Certificate
5. Class 10+2 Certificate
6. Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
7. Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
8. Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
9. Proof of identity.
10. Category certificate