NEET SS 2019: NBE warns Candidates against Tout Menace
New Delhi: With NEET SS 2019 exam around the corner, the National Board of Examinations (NBE) has issued a notification warning the candidates about the unscrupulous agents /touts making false and bogus claims of helping to secure good marks /merit position.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Super Speciality courses, NEET SS is the gateway to DM and MCh courses in the country.
Informing about the tout menace against the NEET SS 2019 that is going to be held on 28th June 2019, in approx. 47 cities across the country, the NBE in its notification states:
- Candidates may note that the role of NBE is to conduct the exam and hand over the result to Medical Counseling Committee, Director General of Health Services for counselling and allotment of DM /MCh seats. NBE has no role in the process of counselling and the allotment of DM /MCh seats.
- Candidates are advised not to be allured or misled by any unscrupulous agents /touts making false and bogus claims of helping any candidate to secure good marks /merit position.
- The result and merit list of NEET-SS 2019 shall be declared by NBE solely on the basis of performance of the candidates on the testing day.
- NBE does not make any phone calls to candidates regarding securing good marks /merit position in any of the exams conducted by it.
- In case candidates are approached by any unscrupulous agents /touts promising good marks in NEET-SS, the same may be reported immediately to the local police.
|1||Date of Issue of Admit Card||21 June 2019|
|2||Examination Date||28 June 2019|
|3||Declaration of Result||by 15 July 2019|
For all details about NEET SS 2019, check out the page of National Board of Examinations at Medical Dialogues.
For more details click on the link mentioned below: