NEET SS 2019: MCC releases Counselling Scheme for DM, MCh, DNB SS Admissions 2019
New Delhi: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released the scheme for online national common counselling for NEET SS courses, (DNB, DM and MCh) for the academic year 2019-20.
NBE has decided to conduct common Counseling for NEET SS (DM/MCh) and DNB (Super Specialty) courses in 2019 admission session through MCC under Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
Any medico desirous of seeking admission to these DM / MCh/ DNB Courses in any medical Institution should have cleared the NEET (SS)-2019 conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
The filling of choices by the candidate, should/will be as per the exam taken / specialty opted by the candidate at the time of filling up of NEET SS 2019 application form of National Board of Examination (NBE). Speciality wise vacancy position/ seat matrix is uploaded on the website of MCC (mcc.nic.in) for information.
All Candidates are requested to go through the flow chart for the admission process carefully and understand it before participating in online Counselling (allotment process).
- Facility for Registration will be available for Round-1 and beginning of Round-2 on dates as specified in Counseling Schedule. For eligibility of registration please read Frequently Answer Questions.
- Joining at allotted Institution is necessary, if candidate allotted seat fails to join the allotted college/seat within stipulated time, before last date of joining (as per counseling schedule), the allotted seat will be cancelled and candidate have to bear the penalty of forfeiture of security fees deposited with MCC/DGHS. Exit with forfeiture of candidates of Round-1 are eligible for participation in Round-II of the counselling after making fresh payment of registration fees and security fees.
- Refund of security fees to the eligible candidates will be made only after the completion of counselling to the account from where remittance has been made.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE FOR ONLINE NATIONAL COUNSELING (ALLOTMENT PROCESS) FOR NEET SS COURSES (DNB / DM / MCH)– 2019-20.
|Sl.No.||Registration/Payment & Choice Filling||Choice Filling/ Locking||Processing of Seat Allotment||Result||Reporting|
|1.||14th August 2019 to 17th Aug 2019 up to 05:00 PM of 17th Aug 2019 only as per Server Time|
Choice Filling will start on 14th Aug 2019
* Payment facility will be available till 18th Aug 2019 up to 12:00 noon as
per Server Time
|14th Aug to 18thAug 2019 (till 05:00 PM of 18th Aug 2019) as per Server Time |
Choice Locking Facility will be available on 18th Aug 2019
|19th- 20th August 2019||21st August 2019||22nd August 2019to|
26th August 2019
|2.|| 28th August 2019 to 31st August 2019 up to 05:00 PM of 31stAug 2019 as per Server Time|
Choice Filling will start on 28th Aug 2019
* Payment facility will be available till 1st Sept. 2019 up to 12:00 noon as per Server Time
| 28th Aug to 1stSept. 2019 till 05:00 PM as per Server Time|
Choice Locking Facility will be available on 1st Sept 2019
| 2nd & 3rd Sept.|
|4th Sept. 2019||5th Sept., 2019 to 11th Sept., 2019|
|3.||Transfer of Non-Reporting & Non Joining Vacant seats to States/ Respective Institutes on12th September 2019|
Note: For ensuring faithful obedience of time schedule and also keeping in view the limited time available for conducting of counselling, All Participating Institutes/Colleges are directed to treat all Saturday, Sunday & Holidays (except 15th Aug 2019) as working days.
For more details check out the link below: