New Delhi: DMER Maharashtra has released a notification informing about the Stray Vacancy Round for NEET SS 2018
Through a recent notification, Government Of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai has released the NEET SS 2018 Stray Vacancy Round by Personal Counseling Process for Admission to DM/MCH, Super Speciality Courses-2018 in the State of Maharashtra.
In reference to the revised schedule of Online Counseling for Super Speciality (D.M/M.CH.) Seats – 2018 published by MCC/DGHS, New Delhi vacant seats due to nonjoining/not-reporting at allotted college is going to be surrendered to respective Colleges/Institutes by Director General of Health Services, New Delhi on 27/08/2018 by evening.
To fill these vacant seats of Government/ Corporation Medical Colleges from State of Maharashtra ‘STRAY VACANCY ROUND’ will be conducted at Dept. of Physiology, Grant Government Medical College, J J Group of Hospital Campus, Byculla, Mumbai 400008 as per schedule given below.
Schedule for Personal Counseling round
|Day and Date||Time||Event|
|11.00 am||Display of College wise and Superspeciality Course
wise vacant Seats available for Personal Counseling
|10.00 am||All Eligible and Desirous DM Candidates|
|01.30 pm||All Eligible and Desirous Mch. Candidates|
|05.00 pm||Cut-off date for admission to Superspeciality courses
for Academic Year 2018-19
Instructions for ‘STRAY VACANCY ROUND’
- Candidate will be considered eligible as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in NEET-SS 2018 Information Bulletin Published by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi and eligibility for stray vacancy round as per FAQS question no. 39 of NEET-SS 2018.
- All the desirous candidates who are eligible as per rules NEET-SS-2018 should attend the personal counseling round in person according to above schedule. Proxy will not be permitted.
- The Candidate should bring all the Original Document for verification as per Eligibility Criteria of NEET-SS-2018 Information Bulletin.
- The Candidate will be called as per Superspeciality Courses wise and specific merit position wise for selection of respective Superspeciality Courses during personal counseling round.
- Candidates should note that they have to confirm the admission immediately after allotment of a seat by paying Rs.1500/- in cash as admission fee and deposit all the original documents at the time of personal counseling, along with paying one year tuition and other fees by cheque. The submission of original documents and payment of fees will be at the respective counter of the Institution at the site of counseling.
- The amount of tuition fee of respective college and subject is available on the website www.mcc.nic.in. A candidate not paying the one-year tuition fee and other fee by cheque on the Spot will not be considered as admitted.
- No extra time will be given for paying tuition & other fees and for deposition of original documents. Candidate asking for extra time will be held ineligible for opting a seat.
- All the candidates opting a seat during this round have no option of resigning or non joining. If they do so, then penalty mentioned in the college information module on website www.mcc.nic.in will be applicable.
Below is the attachment for the same