Chennai: The Tamil Nadu Health and Family Welfare Department has issued a recent tentative counselling schedule for PG Medical courses in Tamil Nadu Government Medical Colleges, government seats in self-financing medical colleges & Rajah Muthiah medical college (Annamalai University) 2019-2020 session.
Candidates who intend to pursue PG medical courses from Tamil Nadu government medical colleges or from private medical institutes under the government quota can update themselves with the tentative counselling schedule mentioned below.
The counselling for Orthopaedically Physically Disabled Candidates is going on. Meanwhile, the counselling session for All Communities candidates will start from 2 PM today.
Tentative Counselling Schedule
|09.00 A.M||Orthopaedically Physically Disabled Candidates called for Medical Examination / Allotment.
|DATE||TIME||CATEGORY||GENERAL RANK||TOTAL MARKS|
|GR 001||GR 468||1007.50||760.00|
|GR 469||GR 774||759.6||723.00|
|11.00 A.M.,||GR 775||GR 1028||722.80||699.00|
|2.00 P.M.,||GR 1029||GR 1391||698.56||668.00|
|GR 1392||GR 1750||667.88||643|
|11.00 A.M.,||GR 1751||GR 2018||642.40||625|
|2.00 P.M.,||GR 2019||GR 2403||624.45||600|
|GR 2404||GR 2756||599.50||578.00|
|11.00 A.M.,||BCM||CR 117||CR 150||577.00||530.00|
|MBC/DNC||CR 598||CR 798||577.20||524.00|
|02.00 P.M.,||SC||CR 166||CR 566||577.02||437.00|
|SCA||CR 26||CR 101||566.42||321.00|
|ST||CR 5||CR 20||568.10||432.00|
1) Candidates should attend the counselling as per the rank and mark mentioned in the schedule
2) Candidates should produce the following original documents /certificates. candidates without original documents/certificates are not allowed to participate in counselling:
- Mark sheets: NEET PG 2019 scorecard & +2 examination
- Community certificate
- Crri completion certificate.
- Mbbs degree / provisional pass certificate issued by the university. provisional pass certificate for diploma qualified and additional qualification, registration certificate
- Tamil Nadu permanent medical registration certificate.
- Service candidates should produce evidence for TNPSC/MRB selection and posting order.
- Nativity certificate (if applicable)
- Eligibility certificate
3) The candidates who are holding PG course seats (MD/MS/Diploma) allotted during the first round of counselling for All India Quota/Deemed Universities by DGHS should produce the bonafide certificate/ admission slip/admission card to participate in this counselling.
4) Admission to the counselling does not confer on the candidate the right of admission to any course, if found to be ineligible later, will be terminated from the course at any point of time.
5) Option once exercised during the counselling cannot be changed later.
6) The candidates who are attending the counselling should pay the tuition fee in total as prescribed by way of demand draft drawn in favour of the secretary, selection committee, Kilpauk, Chennai – 10 payable at Chennai at the time of receipt of the allotment order towards tuition fee. after the receipt of the joining report from the deans of the respective colleges, this amount will be transferred to the colleges concerned. this fee is not refundable if the candidate does not join or discontinues the course.
7) All candidates attending the counselling for PG degree/diploma courses will have to remit a non-refundable amount of Rs.1000/- by means of a demand draft in favour of the secretary, selection committee as processing fee.
8) Fees payable in government institutions:
PG diploma 20,000 /- PG degree 30,000 /-
9) Candidates without demand draft (Rs. 1000/- , Rs. 20000/- or Rs. 30000/-) will not be allowed to attend the counselling.
10) Candidates who have taken seats under special category can not attend the general counselling.
For more details, click on the link mentioned below: