NEET PG 2019: UPDGME Publishes Revised Counselling Schedule; Details
Uttar Pradesh: With the new reduced percentile scores for NEET PG 2019 cutoffs being announced, the Directorate of Medical Education and Training Uttar Pradesh (UPDGME) has published the revised schedule for Mop Up Round counselling session for PG medical courses.
Candidates, who intend to pursue PG medical (MD/MS/Diploma) courses from the state-based Government Medical Colleges, Private Medical Colleges, Institutions, Universities; can now check out the schedule for NEET PG 2019 Mop Up Round Counselling.
Revised Time Schedule for the Mop-UP Round of UP NEET PG 2019
The revised Time Schedule for the Admission through Mop-Up Round in the State of Uttar Pradesh for Government Medical Colleges/Private Medical, Institutions/ Universities for Postgraduate MD/MS/Diploma/ Courses is as follows:-
|Date of Online Registration for Mop-up round||Till 12th May 2019|
|Expected date of Declaration of Merit List||13th May 2019|
|Date of Allotment in Government Medical colleges||14th May 2019 (From 11:00 AM)|
|Date of Allotment in Private Medical Colleges||15th/16th May 2019 (From 11:00 AM)|
|Last date of Admission||On-Spot Admission|
- The mop-up round would be conducted at Kalam centre in King George,s Medical university Candidates should report 9:30 AM.
- Only those Candidates are eligible for Mop-up round who have not been allotted any seat in first and Second round of UP Neet PG 2019 Counseling.
- Candidates who have been allotted/Admitted/ not joined/resigned any seat in UP will not be eligible for the Mop-UP round.
- Any candidate who has taken the admission in any PG course in any Medical college in India will also not be eligible for the Mop-up round.
- Candidates will have to produce certificates in original as well as two self-attested photocopies at the time of document verification otherwise they will not be allowed to participate in the mop-up round.
- Candidates should register for the mop-up round by depositing 1000/- (Rs. One thousand rupees) online by net banking/ debit card/ credit card/NEFT on the NIC website https://upneet.gov.in
- Candidate should have the Bank DD of Rs. 30,000/- for Government Seats, and Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private Medical colleges seats in favour of Director General Medical Education & Training U.P payable at Lucknow as a security Money ( Only CTS Bank DD will be accepted).
- Candidates should complete their admission process on-spot after allotment.
- A candidate who wish to opt the seats in private Medical colleges can prepare the DD in advance for Tuition fee. The DD for Clinical seats of Rs. 14.00 Lakh and for non-clinical seats of Rs. 8.00 Lakh in favour of Director General Medical Education & Training U.P payable at Lucknow. ( Only CTS Bank DD will be accepted).
The difference of tuition fee would be submitted to the allotted college.
For more updates students are requested to visit the original website of UPDGME given below: