New Delhi: Through a recent notice, National Board of Examinations informed about the NEET-PG 2019 Exam.
The exam will be conducted on 6th January 2019. NBE further clarified that it will conduct the exam, and will have no role in counselling and the allotment of medical PG seats thereafter.
The notice further adviced the candidates to beware of unscrupulous elements/touts promising a good rank /PG seat in NEET-PG urging them to report about the same to NBE.
Last year, the authorities had received severe backlash after the alleged leak of NEET PG 2018 candidates, who were receiving calls from agents asking for money in lieu of better ranks
The notice with the full details of the original website of NBE is given below:
- NBE shall be conducting NEET-PG 2019 on 6th January 2019 in approx. 150 cities across the country.
- Candidates may note that the role of NBE is to conduct the exam and hand over the result to Medical Counseling Committee, Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India for onward transmission to state counselling authorities. NBE has no role whatsoever in the process of counselling and the allotment of medical PG seats thereafter.
- Candidates are advised not to be allured or mislead by unscrupulous agents /touts making false and bogus claims of helping any candidate to secure a good merit position. The result and merit list for NEET-PG 2019 shall be declared by NBE solely on the basis of performance of the candidates on the testing day.
- NBE does not make any phone calls to candidates regarding securing good marks /merit position in any of the exams conducted by it.
- In case candidates are approached by any unscrupulous agents /touts promising a good rank /PG seat in NEET-PG, the same may be reported immediately to the local police for further investigation.
Read Also: NEET PG 2019 dates announced, Details
For more details click on the given link: