New Delhi: Through a recent notification National Board Of Examinations (NBE) published a Result Cum Score Card for NEET PG 2019 – All India 50%Quota Seats.
Medical Dialogues had recently reported that the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has also at the same time published the Admission schedule for the academic year 2019-20 for Postgraduate Courses (Broad Speciality) informing that the first round of Central Counselling will begin from 12th March 2019 while the state’s counselling for different states will begin from 25th March 2019
The result along with the original website of NBE is mention below for more details:
Attention: All applicant candidates for NEET-PG 2019
1. The result of NEET-PG 2019 has been declared on 31.01.2019. The merit list in respect of admission to All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses (2019 admission session) has been declared and can be seen at NBE website.
2. Individual scorecard for NEET-PG 2019 All India 50% quota seats will be available for download at NEET-PG website https://nbe.edu.in/by 10th March 2019.
3. Candidates who have studied/passed MBBS from the State of Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible for All India 50% quota seats. However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir are eligible for admission to All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses.
4. Cut-off scores for All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses (2019 admission session) is as follows:
UR (50th percentile) OBC/SC/ST (40th percentile) UR-PH (45th percentile)
340 295 317
4. NEET-PG 2019 candidates with scores at or above cut-off scores mentioned above in their respective categories are eligible for participating in the counselling for All India 50% quota MD/MS/PG Diploma seats to be conducted by DGHS, MoHFW.
5. The All India 50% Quota Scorecard of candidates who are eligible for online counselling for All India 50% quota seats can be seen and downloaded from NEET-PG website hps://nbe.edu.in. Copy of scorecard will not be sent to individual candidates. Candidature is purely provisional subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2019.
6. The All India 50% Quota Scorecard mentions:
a) All India 50% quota rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in NEET-PG 2019 after applying tie-breaker criteria and are eligible for All India 50% quota seats, and is valid for All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses of 2019 admission session only
b) All India 50% quota category rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate in the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the candidate in NEET-PG 2019 for All India 50% quota seats, and is valid for All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses of 2019 admission session only.
7. Please visit the website of Medical Counseling Committee www.mcc.nic.in for details of seats available and schedule of counselling.
8. Qualification to participate in online counselling for All India 50% quota seats does not confer any automatic rights upon the candidates for admission to All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses.
9. All qualified candidates are advised to remain in touch with MCC website (www.mcc.nic.in) and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare website (www.mohfw.nic.in) for information regarding Post Graduate admission process, counselling schedule, instructions etc.
10. The selected candidates are advised to send their queries regarding counselling, if any, to email id: email@example.com
Students are requested to visit the original website of Nat Board for more details is given below: