NEET PG 2019: Maha Cet Cell Releases Revised Counselling Schedule on SC orders
Maharashtra: In view of the directions by Honourable Supreme Court on the matter of merit vs Maratha quota, the PG medical counselling in the state done through Rounds 1 and 2 of NEET PG and NEET MDS have been cancelled.
The confirmation to this effect comes via a recent Admissions Cancellation Notice uploaded on the State Common Entrance Test Cell (Maha CET Cell) which clearly states that the admitted candidates can collect their Original Documents and paid requisite Fees from there admitted institute. The concern institutes should return all the Original Documents and fees to the candidates without fail. All concern candidates/ institutes take note of this.
The admissions to postgraduate courses to State Quota seats of the Government / Corporation / Central Government / Government Aided / Private Unaided & Minority Medical/Dental Colleges shall be revised and will be done as per schedule mentioned below.
Schedule of Revised Round of Admission Process
|1||Display of Revised Seat Matrix including surrendered seats|
of All India Quota
|2||Display of Revised Merit List||10/05/2019|
Online Preference Filling Process
12/05/2019 up to
|4||Display of Revised Selection List on the website|
after 08:00 pm
|Joining and filling status retention at allotted college of Revised Round||14/05/2019 to|
at 05:00 pm
|The revised prescribed cut-off date of Resignation, for the candidates whom the seat is allotted in the revised round of State Quota in Government /Corporation /Central Government/ Government Aided Colleges. Candidate from All India Quota cannot resign/cancel a seat allotted in All India Round (s)|| |
16/05/2019 up to
Schedule of Revised MOP UP round I & II of NEET - PG/MDS - 2019
|1||Display of Vacant Seats for Revised MOP UP Round I||16/05/2019|
|2||Display of selection list of Revised MOP UP Round I||17/05/2019|
|Joining and filling status retention at allotted College of Revised MOP UP Round I||18/05/2019 to|
up to 05:00 pm
|Display of vacant seats and Selection list for Revised MOP UP Round II of Government /Corporation /Central Government/ Government Aided Colleges only|| |
after 05:00 pm
|Display of Vacant seat matrix of Private Unaided/ Minority Medical/ Dental Institutions which will be transferred to Respective Institutions. The Dean/ Principal of the Institution shall carry out the admission for this vacant seat on the basis of Inter-se merit from the list of NEET PG/MDS - 2019 eligible candidates as mentioned in Table III|| |
after 06:00 pm
|6||Display of Eligible Candidate List for Institutional Level Round||21/05/2019|
after 08:00 pm
|Joining at Allotted College for MOP UP round II (For Government/ Corporation/ Central Government Institute Only)||22/05/2019 to|
|8||The cut-off date for NEET PG/MDS-2019 at Government and Private/Minority Institutions.||25/05/2019|
up to 06.00 PM
|Online Submission of list of admitted candidates to State CET Cell/ MUHS/ MCI/DCI on their respective portal and e-mail ID.||25/05/2019|
before 12.00 midnight
Instruction to Candidates: -
1. All the desirous candidates of NEET-PG/MDS-2019 must fill fresh preferences on 10/05/2019 to 12/05/2019 up to 11:59 pm. Fresh preferences filling is mandatory for all eligible candidates to participate in the revised admission
2. Those eligible candidates who will not fill fresh online preferences, will not be considered for the admission process of NEET-PG/MDS-2019 at any subsequent stages.
3. Candidate who resigns their seat at Government/Corporation/Central Government institutions, after 5.00 PM on 16th May 2019 will have to pay a penalty of Rs.10 Lakhs for Non completion of Junior Residency/ Course as per
rule No. 21.1 in addition to Rs. 10 Lakhs for lapse of seat as per rule No. 21.2 of Information Brochure of NEET-PG/MDS-2019. If such a candidate resigns after 5.00 PM on 16th May 2019, even after paying Rs. 20 Lakhs, he/she will not be eligible for admission through state quota for subsequent two Academic Years.
4. Any candidates who join during MOP UP Round I, if desires to cancel/ resign a seat after 05.00 PM on 20/05/2019, such a candidate is liable for a penalty of Rs.20 Lakhs as per rule No. 21.1 & 21.2 of Information Brochure of NEETPG/MDS-2019. He/She will not be eligible for admission through state quota for the subsequent two Academic Years.
5. Vacant seats of Private Unaided Medical/ Dental, and Minority Colleges after 5.00 PM on 21/05/2019 will be filled by the Institution as per schedule mentioned in table no III. For this CET Cell will publish the list of eligible
waitlisted candidates on the website.
6. Any candidate who resigns their seat from Unaided Private/ Minority Medical/ Dental college after 5.00 PM of 21/05/2019, will have to pay three years' fees as a penalty as per Rule No. 21.6 of NEET PG/ MDS 2019 Information
7. The candidate joined the allotted seat in MOP UP II at any Government College cannot cancel the admission. Such a candidate who cancels his/her allotted seat has to pay penalty as per rule no 21.1 & 21.2 of Information Brochure of NEET-PG/MDS-2019.
Procedure for Institutional Round for NEET-PG-2019/NEET-MDS-2019 courses -
1. Institutional Round is only for Private Unaided/Minority colleges and for seats remaining vacant after MOP UP I round.
2. All those candidates selected and joined during the 1st round, 2nd round and MOPUP(s) round in Government/Corporation/Government Aided/Private Unaided/ Minority Colleges and having admitted status on or before 20/05/2019 are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in Institutional Level Round.
3. For institutional round eligible and interested candidates should approach the Dean/Principal of the respective colleges within prescribed time and submit the application in person. Such type of applications should not be submitted in the State CET Cell in person or email. The applications submitted in State CET Cell will not be considered valid for any institutional level admission process.
4. At the time of admission during an institutional round, a candidate should submit all the original documents along with requisite fees during the prescribed time limit, no extra time will be given.
5. The list of eligible candidates for the institutional round will be published on the website on 21/05/2019 at 05.00 PM
6. The schedule for Institutional level round for Private Unaided/Minority Medical/Dental Colleges is as follows -
Schedule for institutional Level Round for Private Unaided/ Minority Medical/Dental Colleges.
|Display of Vacant seat matrix and list of Eligible candidates of Private Unaided/ Minority Medical/ Dental Institutions. This will be transferred to Respective Institutions. The Dean/ Principal of the Institution shall carry out the admission for this vacant seat on the basis of Inter-se merit from the list of NEET PG/MDS - 2019 eligible candidates as per the directions issued by the Competent Authority during Academic Year 2019-20.|| |
21/05/2019 at 05.00 PM
|Submission of Application to respective Institutions/College in person with photocopies of requisite documents. (Application format will be available on the State CET Cell website)|| |
|Publication of Merit List/Selection List/Wait List on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of the respective institute.||23/05/2019 by 06.00 PM|
|Last date for selected candidates to report respective institute with all original documents and requisite fees for admission.||24/05/2019|
up to 02.00 PM
|Publication of list of admitted candidates and vacancy (if any) on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of the respective institute.||24/05/2019|
upto 06.00 PM
|6||last date for wait list candidates to report respective oinstitute with all the documents and requisite fee for admissions.||25/05/2019|
upto 03.00 PM
|7||Publication of total list of admitted candidates on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of the respective institute.||25/05/2019|
up to 06.00 PM
|8||Cutt- off date for NEET PG-2019/NEET MDS-2019 admissions||25/05/2019|
up to 06.00 PM
|9||Online Submission of list of admitted candidates to State CET Cell/ MUHS/ MCI/DCI on their respective portal and e-mail ID.||25/05/2019 before 12.00 midnight|
The Supreme Court, passing its verfict on the matter of merit vs Maratha quota; has upheld the Bombay High Court order ruling the Socially and Economically Backward Classes (SEBC) quota inapplicable for this year’s PG Medical Admissions.
The SC bench of honourable Justices Nageswara Rao and MR Shah felt that since the admission process had already begun last year the HC order was right.
“Section 16 (2) of the SEBC Act bars the grant of reservation if the process of entrance test had already started before the Act came into force. State counsel Mukul Rohatgi said that the students who had been given seats under the SEBC quota were allotted admissions also under the all India quota. They had left their allotments under the All India and come to Maharashtra hence they would stand to lose.”
The Supreme Court has extended the deadline for admissions from May 18 to May 25
for more details click on the link mentioned below: