NEET PG 2019: Maha Cet Cell releases Provisional Seat Matrix of Surrendered AIQ Seats to State Quota
Maharashtra: With the NEET PG counselling for Round-2 of All India Quota now over and the remaining seats been surrendered to the respective states, the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell (Maha Cet Cell) has published the Provisional Seat Matrix of Surrendered 50% All Quota Seats to State Quota of PG medical courses.
Students are requested to click on the links given below to check out the Provisional Seat matrix of Surrendered 50% All Quota Seats to State Quota for PG medical courses in Govt./ Govt.Aided/ BMC/Central Govt. Medical Colleges:
Schedule of Second Round Counselling
|1||Display of Surrendered seat distribution of 50% All IndiaQuota to State Quota||24th April 2019 up to 8.00 PM|
|2||Display of second-round selection list on the website||26th April 2019|
|Joining at allotted College for the second round||27th April 2019 to 3rd May 2019 up to 5.00 PM|
|4||Prescribed cut off date of Resignation, for the candidates whom the seat is allotted in Previous round(s) of State Quota. Candidate from All India Quota cannot resign/cancel a seat allotted in All India Round (s)||3rd May 2019 up to 5.00 PM|
|5||Submission of status retention at respective Institute||3rd May 2019 up to 5.00 PM|
Schedule of MoP UP round I & II of NEET – PG/MDS – 2019
|1||Display of seat matrix for MoP UP round I on website||06th May 201908.00 PM|
|2||Display of selection list of MoP UP round I||08th May 201908.00 PM|
|3||Joining at allotted College for mop UP round I||09th May 2019to 12th May 2019 up to 05.00 PM|
|4||Display of Seat matrix and Selection list of MoP UP II round on website (Applicable for Government/ Corporation/ Central Government Institute Only)||13th May 2019up to 04.00 PM|
|Display of Vacant seat matrix of Private Unaided/ Minority Medical/ Dental Institutions which will be transferred to Respective Institutions. The Dean/ Principal of the Institution shall carry out the admission for these vacant seats on the basis of Inter-se merit from the list of NEET PG/MDS – 2019 eligible candidates as mentioned in Table III||13th May 2019At 05.00 PM|
|6||Joining at Allotted College for MoP UP round II (For Government/Corporation/Central Government InstituteOnly)||14th May 2019 to 18th May 2019 up to 05.00 PM|
|7||The cut-off date for NEET PG/MDS-2019 at Government and Private/Minority Institutions.||18th May 2019 Up to 06.00 PM|
|8||Online Submission of list of admitted candidates to State CET Cell/ MUHS/ MCI/DCI on their respective portal and e-mail ID.||18th May 2019 before 12.00 midnight|
Instruction to Candidates:-
1. Candidate who resigns their seat at Government/Corporation/Central Government institutions, after 5.00 PM on 03rd May 2019 will have to pay a penalty of Rs.10 Lakhs for Non completion of Junior Residency/ Course as per
rule No. 21.1 in addition to Rs. 10 Lakhs for lapse of seat as per rule No. 21.2 of Information Brochure of NEET PG/ MDS 2019. If such a candidate resigns after 5.00 PM on 03rd May 2019, even after paying Rs.20 Lakhs, he/she will
not be eligible for admission through state Quota for subsequent two Academic Years.
2. Any candidates who join during MoP UP Round I, if desires to cancel/ resign a seat after 05.00 PM on 12/05/2019, such a candidate is liable for a penalty of Rs.20 Lakhs as per rule No. 21.1 & 21.2 of Information Brochure of NEET PG/ MDS 2019. He/She will not be eligible for admission through state Quota for the subsequent two Academic Years.
3. Any candidate selected in MoP UP round (s), fails to join or resign after joining to an allotted seat, then such a candidate will have to pay penalty as per rule No. 21.1 & 21.2, as well as he/she will not be eligible for admission through state Quota for subsequent two Academic Years.
4. Vacant seats of Private Unaided Medical/ Dental, and Minority Colleges after 5.00 PM on 12th May 2019 will be filled by the Institution as per schedule mentioned in table no III. For this CET Cell will publish the list of eligible
waitlisted candidates on the website.
5. Any candidate who resigns their seat from Unaided Private/ Minority Medical/ Dental college after 5.00 PM of 12th May 2019, will have to pay three years’ fees as a penalty as per Rule No. 21.6 of NEET PG/ MDS 2019 Information Brochure.
Procedure for Institutional Round for NEET-PG-2019/NEET-MDS-2019 courses –
1. Institutional Round is only for Private Unaided/Minority colleges and for seats remaining vacant after MoP UP I round.
2. All those candidates selected and joined during the 1st round, 2nd round and MOPUP(s) round in Government/Corporation/Government Aided/Private Unaided/ Minority Colleges and having admitted status on or before 12/05/2019 are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in Institutional Level Round.
3. For institutional round eligible and interested candidates should approach to the Dean/Principal of the respective colleges within prescribed time and submit an application in person. Such type of applications should not be submitted in the State CET Cell in person or email. The applications submitted in State CET Cell will not be considered valid for any institutional level admission process.
4. At the time of admission during an institutional round, a candidate should submit all the original documents along with requisite fees during the prescribed time limit, no extra time will be given.
5. The list of eligible candidates for the institutional round will be published on the website on 13/05/2019 at 05.00 PM
6. The schedule for Institutional level round for Private Unaided/Minority Medical/Dental Colleges is as follows –
Schedule for institutional Level Round for Private Unaided/ Minority Medical/Dental Colleges.
|Display of Vacant seat matrix and list of Eligible candidates of Private Unaided/ Minority Medical/ Dental Institutions. This will be transferred to Respective Institutions. The Dean/ Principal of the Institution shall carry out the admission for these vacant seats on the basis of Inter-se merit from the list of NEET PG/MDS – 2019 eligible candidates as per the directions issued by the Competent Authority during Academic Year 2019-20.|| |
13th May 2019
at 05.00 PM
|2||Submission of Application to respective Institutions/College in person with photocopies of requisite documents. (Application format will be available on the State CET Cell website)||14th May 2019 to 15th May 2019Up to 04.00 PM|
|3||Publication of Merit List/Selection List/Wait List on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of the respective institute.||15th May 2019by 06.00 PM|
|4||Last date for selected candidates to report respective institute with all original documents and requisite fees for admission.||16th May 2019to 17th May 2019 Up to 05.00 PM|
|5||Publication of list of admitted candidates and vacancy (if any) on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of the respective institute.||17th May 2019Up to 06.00 PM|
|6||Last date for waitlist candidates to report respective institute with all documents and requisite fees for admission.||18th May 2019Up to 05.00 PM|
|7||Publication of total list of admitted candidates on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of the respective institute.||18th May 2019Up to 06.00 PM|
|8||Cutt off date for NEET PG- 2019/ NEET- MDS- 2019 Admissions||18th May 2019Up to 06.00 PM|
|9||Online Submission of list of admitted candidates to State CET Cell/ MUHS/ MCI/DCI on their respective portal and e-mail ID.||18th May 2019before 12.00 midnight|
Read Also: NEET PG counselling in Maharashtra: MAHA CET Publishes Schedule for 2nd Round, Mop-up counselling