NEET PG 2019: Maha CET Cell publishes Schedule for MOP UP Round 2, Institutional Round; Details
Maharashtra: The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell (Maha CET Cell) has published the Re-Schedule for MOP UP Round - II and Institutional round NEET PG and NEET MDS counselling.
Candidates who are vying for admission to PG medical courses in Maharashtra medical colleges are requested to view the Re-Schedule for MOP UP Round - II and Institutional round NEET PG and NEET MDS counselling mentioned below along with all the details regarding it from the recent notification uploaded on the official website of Maha CET Cell.
The notice states that in continuation to Notice no. 37 and 38, regarding admission to Postgraduate Courses of the Government/Corporation/Central Government/ Government aided/Private Unaided and Minority Medical/Dental Colleges, the Competent Authority will conduct the MOP UP Round - II and Institutional round as per Re-Schedule mentioned below. -
Table I - Re-Schedule of MOP UP Rounds - II of NEET - PG/MDS - 2019
(for Government/Corporation/Government Aided Medical/Dental Colleges only)
|1.||Display of vacant seats and selection List for MOP UP Round - II of Government/Corporation/Central Government Colleges Only||29/05/2019 by 06.00 PM|
|2.||Display of Vacant seat matrix of Private Unaided/ Minority Medical/Dental Colleges which will be transferred to respective Institutions. The Dean/ Principal of the Institution shall carry out the admission for these vacant seat on the basis of Inter-se merit from the list of NEET PG/MDS - 2019 eligible candidates as mentioned in Table - II|| |
29/05/2019 by 07.00 PM
|3.||Display of Eligible Candidate List for Institutional Level Round||29/05/2019|
by 07.00 PM
|4.||Joining at Allotted College for MOP UP Round - II (For Government/Corporation/Central Government Colleges Only)||30/05/2019 to|
|5.||Cut-off date for NEET PG-2019/NEET-MDS-2019 Admissions.||31/05/2019|
upto 06.00 PM
|6.||Online Submission of list of admitted candidates to State CET Cell/ MUHS/ MCI/DCI on their respective portal and e-mail ID.||31/05/2019|
before 12.00 midnight
Instruction to Candidates: -
- All selected candidates must submit their Original Documents and Requisite Fees at the time of admission for MOP UP round -II and Institutional Level Round. Those candidates who are a) selected but not joined b) filled Status Retention Form c) Joined and Resigned after allotment of seat(s) during previous rounds will not be eligible for MOP UP round - II for Government/Corporation/ Central Government Colleges Only. It is a sole responsibility of candidates to submit all Original Required Documents and Requisite Fees at the time of admission. No candidate will be admitted on the basis of Holding Certificate/Bonafide Certificate.
- Any candidates who joined in previous Round including MOP UP Round- I of Government/Corporation/Central Government Colleges, if desires to Cancel/Resign a seat after 05.00 PM on 27/05/2019, such a candidate is liable for penalty of Rs.20 Lakhs as per rule No. 21.1 & 21.2 of Information Brochure of NEET-PG/MDS-2019. He/She will not be eligible for admission through State Counseling for subsequent two Academic
- Any candidate who Resigns/Cancels their seat from Unaided Private/Minority Medical/Dental college after 00 PM of 27/05/2019, will have to pay three years' fees as a penalty as per Rule No. 21.6 of NEET PG/MDS -2019 Information Brochure. (Except the candidates who get betterment from Private Colleges to Government Colleges during MOP UP Round-II for Government/Corporation/Central Government Colleges Only).
- Vacant seats of Private Unaided Medical/ Dental and Minority Colleges after 7.00 PM on 29/05/2019 will be filled by the Institution as per schedule mentioned in Table no For this CET Cell will publish the list of Eligible Waitlisted candidates on the website.
- The candidate joined the allotted seat during MOP UP Round - II at any Government College cannot cancel the admission. Such a candidate who cancel his/her joined seat has to Pay Penalty as per rule no 1 & 21.2 of Information Brochure of NEET-PG/MDS-2019.
Table II - Re-Schedule for Institutional Level Round for Private Unaided/ Minority Medical/Dental Colleges.
|Display of Vacant Seat Matrix and list of Eligible candidates of Private Unaided/Minority Medical/Dental Institutions. This will be transferred to Respective Institutions. The Dean/ Principal of the Institution shall carry out the admission for these vacant seat(s) on the basis of Inter-se merit from the list of NEET PG/MDS - 2019 eligible candidates as per the directions issued by the Competent Authority during Academic Year 2019-20.|| |
29/05/2019 by 07.00 PM
|Submission of Application by desirous candidate(s) to respective Private Institutions/College in person with photocopies of requisite documents. (Application format will be available on the State CET Cell website)|| |
upto 05:00 PM
|3||Publication of Merit List/Selection List/Wait List on the Notice Board and Website of respective institute.||30/05/2019|
by 06.00 PM
|Selected Candidates to join Respective Institute with all Original Documents and Requisite fees for admission.||31/05/2019|
10.00 AM to 04.00 PM
|Publication of list of admitted candidates from selection list and vacancy (if any) on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of respective institute.||31/05/2019|
upto 05.00 PM
|6||Last date for waitlisted candidates to report respective institute with all original documents and requisite fees for admission.||31/05/2019|
upto 06.00 PM
|Publication of list of selected candidates from the wait listed candidates on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of respective institute.||31/05/2019|
upto 08.00 PM
|Last date for selected waitlisted candidates to join respective institute with all original documents and requisite fees for admission.||31/05/2019|
upto 10.00 PM
|9||Publication of total list of admitted candidates on the Notice|
Board of respective institute and website of respective institute.
upto 11.00 PM
|10||Cut-off date for NEET PG-2019/NEET-MDS-2019 Admissions.||31/05/2019|
upto 11.00 PM
|Online Submission of list of admitted candidates to State CET Cell/ MUHS/ MCI/DCI on their respective portal and e-mail ID.||31/05/2019|
before 12.00 midnight
Procedure for Institutional Round for NEET-PG-2019/NEET-MDS- 2019 courses -
- Institutional Round is only for Private Unaided/Minority Colleges and for seats remaining vacant after MOP UP round - I
- All those candidates selected and joined during previous Round and MOP-UP round - I in Government/Corporation/Government Aided/ Private Unaided/ Minority Colleges and having admitted status on or before 27/05/2019 are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in Institutional Level Round.
- For institutional round eligible and interested candidates should approach to the Dean/Principal of the respective colleges within prescribed time and submit application in person. Such type of applications should not be submitted in the State CET Cell in person or email. The applications submitted in State CET Cell will not be considered valid for any institutional level admission process.
- At the time of admission during institutional round, candidate should submit all the original documents along with requisite fees during prescribed time limit, no extra time will be given.
- The list of eligible candidates for the Institutional Round will be published on the website on 29/05/2019 after 07.00.
The Candidate who are admitted Previously in Private/Minority Colleges and selected in MOP UP round - II in Government Colleges, if such a candidate desirous of joining the selected MOP UP round - II seat, he/she should be relieved immediately by the concerned Private Institution. The seats remaining vacant on account of such cancellation should be informed to Commissioner, State CET Cell and subsequently filled as per merit list from waitlisted candidates after obtaining permission from State CET Cell.
Students can also view the Application form for Institutional level round for Academic Year 2019-20 attached below.
for more details click on the link mentioned below: