NEET PG 2019 lowered cutoffs: WBUHS issues notice regarding enrollment; Details
Fresh enrolment in pre-counselling process for participation in NEET PG 2019 counselling will commence due to revised cut-off score for enrollment. The candidates who will now be eligible may enrol in the online portal between 14th & 15th May 2019 in the University website.
- From 14th May 6.00 PM to 15th May 10.oo PM 4 online enrollment.
- 16th May 2019 from 11:00 AM- 3:00 PM 4 Physical verification of documents in the West Bengal University of Health Sciences premises with the list of original documents as mentioned in the earlier notification bearing no. OG/WBUHS/2018-19/1508 Dt. 12.03.2019.
- Eligibility for enrolment:- Newly qualified candidates of NEET PG 2019 due to revised cut-off.
- Candidates who do not require fresh enrolment in Round 2 pre-counselling:- Candidates who are already enrolled and paid counselling fee online and received an acknowledgement slip earlier.
- Eligibility for verification:- Newly enrolled candidates in pre-counselling.
- Candidates who do not require fresh verification in pre-counselling:- Candidates who are already enrolled and verified successfully earlier.
Read Also: PG Medical Admissions 2019: WBUHS issues notice regarding Round 2 Counselling Results, Details
for more details click on the link given below: