NEET PG 2019: KNRUHS issues notice regarding Final Phase counselling; Details
Telangana: Through a recent notification Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) Telangana informed about the exercising of web options for the final phase of counselling (mop-up round) to fill the vacant seats under competent authority quota for admission into PG medical degree/diploma courses in medical colleges under KNRUHS (including minority medical colleges), NIMS Hyderabad & MDS courses in dental colleges affiliated to KNRUHS for the academic year 2019-20.
The notice uploaded on the official website of KNRUHS clearly states:
In continuation of the earlier notification dated 22.3.2019, 26.3.2019, 28.03.2019, 01-04-2019, 04-04-2019,05-04-2019,09-04-2019,10-04- 2019, 27-04-2019, 08-05-2019 & 12-05-2019 KNR University of Health Sciences hereby notify that FINAL Phase (Mop-Up Round) of Web counselling will be conducted to fill up vacant seats under Competent Authority Quota (i.e., Unfilled seats after 2nd phase, vacancies due to not-joined / discontinuation and also the vacancies that may arise due to sliding of candidates during the process of Final phase itself) of PG Medical Degree / Diploma courses in Government and Private NonMinority / Minority Medical Colleges affiliated to KNRUHS, NIMS Hyderabad and vacant MDS seats in Government / Private Non-Minority Dental Colleges and Army Dental College under KNRUHS, Telangana State for the academic year 2019-20.
Dates for exercising web options Date of issuing allotments
From 07.00 AM on 14-05-2019
Up to 1.00 pm on 15-05-2019 15-05-2019
The candidates whose names are displayed in the final Merit List for PG Medical Courses on 04-04-2019, 13-05-2019 and in the final merit list for PG Dental Courses ( MDS ) on 10-04-2019 in KNRUHS website, can exercise web-options in the Final Phase ( Mop-Up Round) of counselling. Candidates who have joined in the PG courses in the previous phases of counselling, who wish to slide to other seats/ college are also eligible to exercise web options as per the above schedule.
The candidates who have been allotted seats in the previous phases of counselling and who have not joined/discontinued the course after joining are not eligible to exercise options for Final Phase ( Mop-Up Round) of counselling. Candidates who have joined the course in All India Quota / Deemed Universities Counseling are not eligible to exercise options for Final Phase ( Mop-Up Round) of counselling as per the orders of Hon'ble Supreme Court.
The details of seats available for Mop-up round in P.G. Medical and MDS Courses will be displayed on KNRUHS website before counselling.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. Candidates can exercise web-options through https://tspgmed.tsche.in for Medical Courses and through https://tsmds.tsche.in for MDS Courses.
2. Candidate can give options on the web either from home or any other place having internet facility with Internet Explorer 11 version.
One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving Web options.
3. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z. ( for details read instructions to the candidates before exercising options)
4. Candidates can exercise web-options from the help-line centre/ home / any other place having internet explorer 11 facilities. Candidates can also exercise web-options from helpline centres at PGRRCDE, OU Campus, Hyderabad, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad on the dates specified for exercising web-options or in case of any technical
5. List of vacancies will be displayed in the Website for information of the students to exercise their option. A candidate can exercise options for any number of subjects/colleges. Candidates are advised to be careful while exercising web options and take the print out of the saved options.
6. Candidates can exercise web-options for Post Graduate seats in all Medical Colleges and NIMS for Medical courses and in all Dental Colleges for MDS Courses as per their interest to join the course.
7. Eligible service candidates who have been awarded weightage of marks can exercise web-options for P.G. seats and also for 50% in service reserved seats of Diploma Courses.
8. Muslim Minority Candidates only will be considered for Post Graduate Medical seats in Minority Medical Colleges.
9. A candidate, who is allotted seat as per his/her option in this phase of web counselling, should join compulsorily in the allotted seat. Otherwise, the candidate will be debarred for Three (3) years in future PG admissions under KNRUHS besides Discontinuation / Fine amount of Rs. 5.00 Lakhs. Therefore, candidates are advised to exercise options for the courses in which they are interested to join and pursue the course.
10. The candidates who have joined the P.G. Course in previous phases and wish to change their college/course according to their merit can exercise their web options. Candidates are informed that, once PG seat is allotted in this phase ( Mop-Up Round) of counselling as per their web options, the seat allotted in the earlier Phases of counselling is automatically cancelled and re-allotted to other candidates in this phase itself.
11. Candidates who withdraw from the course after Final phase of counselling (mop up round)will have to pay discontinuation / fine amount of Rs. 5.00 Lakhs, tuition fee for the entire course and will be debarred for 3 years for admission in KNRUHS. The Original Certificates of such candidates will be returned after 15-06-2019.
12. Candidates while giving options should note that the seats vacated by the candidates selected in the 2nd phase of counselling and slided to other colleges/ course during Final phase ( Mop-Up Round) of counselling process will be added & allotted simultaneously during Final phase ( Mop-Up Round) of counselling itself. Hence, candidates
are informed to give options for all colleges irrespective of vacancies shown in seat matrix.
13. Candidates who have joined already under Competent Authority Quota and are re-allotted a seat in this round need not pay the University fee again.
14. If a Candidate was allotted a seat in any college under KNRUHS in previous phases of counselling and joined now slides to another college in Final phase ( Mop-Up Round) of counseling, should get relieved from the first college, take the receipt of Original Certificates ( Custodian Certificate),Tuition fee and submit the same at the college allotted in Final Phase ( Mop-Up Round). The Original Certificates of the candidate will be transferred to the new
allotted college after the closure of admissions.
15. Candidate can download the provisional allotment order on payment of University Fee ( Rs. 20,600/- ) through payment gateway, check their final allotment and report to the respective colleges on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter, submit Original Certificate, Bonds and pay Tuition fee to complete the process of admission, failing which the candidate admission will be cancelled.
16. The University fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
17. Help Desk Numbers: for information relating to exercising web options (Technical): 9502001583 & 8466924522.
for more details click on the link given below: