Attention PG Aspirants! Through a recent notice, National Board Of Examinations informed about the opening of a dedicated portal for the applications to admissions to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses – 2019 Academic Session.
The Application form for NEET PG 2019 will be open from 2nd November 2018, 6 pm onwards on the following link
Last date of application is 22th Nov 2018 till 11:55 PM
For Admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses – 2019 Academic Session:
- NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section 10(D) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses.
- National Board of Examinations has been notified by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India to conduct NEET-PG 2019 on an All-India basis.
- NBE shall be conducting NEET-PG as a Computer Based Test (CBT) on 6th January 2019 in a single session at all the test centres.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET-PG 2019:
Candidates in possession of MBBS degree/Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from a Medical College/Institute duly recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act, possessing either a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS or equivalent qualification issued by the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the same on or before 31' March 2019 may apply for NEET-PG 2019 through the online application system at www.nbe.edu.in.
Applying for NEET-PG 2019:
- Candidates can register for NEET PG through an online portal from 2nd November 2018 to 22 November 2018. Candidates can choose the exam city through an online registration system on first come first serve basis.
- Applicant candidates are required to read the NEET-PG 2019 Information Bulletin thoroughly. The Information Bulletin will be available at www.nbe.edu.in.
General /OBC Candidates 3750/
SC/ST/PWD/ (PH) Candidate 2750/
The fee for the examination has to be remitted through the payment gateway, at the time of online submission of application form, using a credit card or debit card issued by Banks in India or through internet banking.
Availability of Information Bulletin 2nd November 2018 onwards
Online submission of Application form 2nd November-22nd November 2018
Examination Date 6th January 2019
Declaration of result By 31 st January 2019
For more details click on the original website given below: