The first round of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET PG 2017 seat allotment results has been published on the official website of Medical Council Committee (MCC).
As per reports, nearly 5, 598 candidates have been allotted seats in various colleges across the country for the medical courses.
This year, the selection of NEET PG candidates has been made on the basis of their All India NEET PG ranking for the 50 per cent All India Quota (AIQ) medical seats across the country.
Steps to check the Seat allotment List
- Log on to the official website, mcc.nic.in
- Click on ‘PG Medical Counselling’
- Click on ‘Allotment Result Round 1’
- Enter your roll number or testing ID in the space provided
- Click to submit
- List will be displayed
- Download and take print out of the same for future reference
- It is important to note that 50 per cent of these seats will filled through the two rounds of counselling conducted by MCC till May 9.
- The vacant seats will be submitted back to respective states, which then will be filled by state medical authorities.
For more details visit the official website of Medical Council Committee