Following the announcement of new reduced cut-offs, the National Board of Examination (NBE) has released the revised NEET PG results. The candidates who have taken the NEET PG examination earlier this year will be able to check the result by providing their personal information on the website.
The minimum qualifying percentiles have been revised as follows:
|CATEGORY||QUALIFYING PERCENTILE AS PER INFORMATION BULLETIN||CUT-OFF SCORE AS PER QUALIFYING CRITERIA IN INFORMATION BULLETIN||REVISED QUALIFYING PERCENTILE||REVISED CUTOFF SCORE|
|Persons with Disability||45||680.0611||37.50||643.1009|
- Candidates scoring more than or equal to the revised category-wise cut-off scores have been declared as qualified.
- Qualified candidates have been assigned a unique Revised All India NEET-PG Rank in descending order of their scores and utilizing the tie breaker criteria mentioned in para 14.4 of NEET-PG 2017 Information Bulletin.
- The revised score card of all the candidates who appeared in NEET-PG 2017 can be downloaded from NEET-PG website www.nbe.edu.in. The revised Score card will not be sent individually to the candidates. Candidates are requested to download their score cards from website www.nbe.edu.in.
- Candidature is purely provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as mentioned in NEET-PG 2017 Information Bulletin.
- There is no change in the result-cum-merit for NEET-PG 2017 – All India 50% quota MD/MS/ PG Diploma seats.
- State Quota Seats: The revised result of NEET-PG 2017 shall also be shared with all States/UT of India. The final merit list/category wise merit list for State quota seats shall be generated by the States/UT/Institutes as per their qualifying/eligibility criteria, applicable guidelines/Regulations & reservation policy.