NEET Mop Up Round Counselling in Rajasthan Further STAYED by High Court
The counselling board in its recently released official notification had clearly states, "In compliance to the order dated 16.08.2019 of Hon’ble High Court of Rajasthan, Jaipur bench, Jaipur, further admission process of State NEET UG counseling 2019 shall remain stayed till Monday, 19.08.2019."
Accordingly, there shall be no revised mop-up round on 17.08.2019 and 18.08.2019; adds the notice
The counselling process came under fire after MBBS students participating in the NEET counselling accused the counselling authority of its carelessness stating that students with lower ranks have been allotted better seats than those with a higher rank as over 705 MBBS seats were vacant even after two rounds of counselling.
Apart from these 705 seats, 665 BDS seats are also vacant.
Revised Mop-up round (off-line) will be conducted to fill-up seats remaining vacant after completion of Round 2 of counseling and remaining vacant NRI seats which have been converted to management/government seats in respective colleges during mop-up round held on 11.8.2019 and 12.08.2019. There will be no counseling on NRI seats in the Revised Mop-up Round.
Candidates eligible for Revised Mop-up round
Candidates included in the mop-up round list dated 16.08.2019 – includes
- Already registered candidates of Round 1 or Round 2 round who have not yet been allotted any seat
- Candidates allotted a seat in Round 1 or Round 2 but not reported and had re-applied (on-line) for mop-up round
- Candidates allotted a seat in Round 1, joined but resigned from this seat without forfeiture as free exit and had re-applied (on-line) for mop-up round.
- All candidates who applied afresh (on-line) for mop-up round till 09.08.2019
Candidates not eligible for Revised Mop-up round
- Candidates who have resigned with forfeiture clause from their allotted seats of Round 1 and Round 2
- Candidates allotted a seat in Round 1 or Round 2 and joined
Candidates who had resigned with forfeiture from their Round 1 / Round 2 allotted seat and were allotted a seat in the Mop-up Round held on 11.08.2019 and 12.08.2019 and who do not join their previous allotment of Round 1 / Round 2 by 4.00 pm of 16.08.2019 as notified on website, their seats of Round 1 / Round 2 will be included in the vacancies for revised mop-up round.
Submission of original documents at revised mop-up round
The candidates must produce all requisite certificates/documents in original along with self-attested copies of the same for verification, at the time of revised mop-up round before the Counseling Board, failing which they will not be considered for allotment.
Candidates who have already submitted their documents with the counselling board during a mop-up round of 11.08.2019 and 12.08.2019 should bring a copy of their allotment letter of this mop-up round.
For more details visit the original website mentioned below: