NEET Counselling 2019: Maha CET Cell releases First Selection List for BAMS, BHMS, BUMS courses
Mumbai: The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell (Maha CET Cell) has released the First Selection List for BAMS, BHMS and BUMS courses.
View the First Selection List for BAMS, BHMS and BUMS courses here
The notification uploaded on the official website of Maha CET Cell clearly mentions the following:
Note: 1. Last Date of joining the respective college: 02/08/2019 up to 6 pm(Including Holiday and Sunday).
2. Last Date to fill the Status Retention Form at College: 02/08/2019 up to 6 pm(Including Holiday and Sunday).
3. Candidate should submit all the original documents and pay requisite fees in the selected college within the stipulated time; failing which this selection stands cancel.
4. Admitting Institute will verify the documents and ascertain the eligibility of the candidates as per the NEET(UG)-2019 brochure.
The notice in regard to the revised schedule of selection and admissions process of the 1st year of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS Under Graduate Health Science Courses for the Academic Year 2019-2020 has been issued on the official website of the Maha CET Cell, in pursuant to NEET 2019 conducted by Govt. of India on 05.05.2019.
The procedure set out hereunder will apply for the selection of Candidates to be admitted at all State Government Colleges and all State Government Aided Colleges;
As per Maharashtra Unaided Private (including Minority) Institution Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015, all Health Sciences Courses i.e. BAMS/BUMS/ BHMS, at all Unaided Private Professional Institutions in the State of Maharashtra.
The Online Preference Form Filling Process and subsequent Schedule for the first round of admission process for BAMS/BUMS/BHMS Graduate Health Science Courses will have the following major steps.
Candidates are eligible to fill Preference Form –
1) Candidates who have registered and attended the Document Verification Process in Phase -1 only.
2) Candidates from Provisional State Merit list (NEET-UG -2019) declared on Dated 07/07/2019 who –
i) desire to take admission in BAMS-BHMS-BUMS courses.
ii) have been allotted a seat for MBBS/BDS and desire to take admission in BAMS/BUMS/BHMS courses.
iii) filled preference for MBBS/BDS but have not been allotted a seat.
3) Candidates should note that, those who want to cancel their previous allotted MBBS/BDS Seats and wants to join BAMS/BUMS/BHMS Courses and have allotted a seat and joins in BAMS/BUMS/BHMS Course, then he/she will not be eligible for further admission rounds in MBBS/BDS Courses only.
4) A candidate who has not attended the Physical Document Verification Process in Phase -1 will NOT BE Eligible to fill the Online Preference Form for BAMS/ BUMS/BHMS course.
5) Candidates from Provisional State Merit List, who will not submit the Online Preference Form, will NOT BE considered for online admission to BAMS/ BUMS/BHMS Courses till the end of this online Admission Process.
6) For EWS Candidates – There is a possibility of an Increase in BAMS Seats in D.M.M Ayurved College, Yavatmal for EWS Quota for Academic Year 2019-20 and likely to be approved by Concerned Authorities. Therefore, EWS Candidates who desire to opt for these seats can exercise their preferences in the Online Preference Form, considering the eventuality of such seats in due course.
For more details click on the link given below: