NEET Counselling 2019: ACPUGMEC releases Round 2 Schedule, Instructions for MBBS, BDS, AYUSH courses
Gujrat: The Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Education Courses (ACPUGMEC) has released the schedule and instructions for 2nd round counselling for MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS and BNAY courses.
Candidates who are vying to appear for round 2 MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS and BNAY counselling can update themselves with the schedule and instructions for second round counselling session as uploaded by the ACPUGMEC on its official website.
For all the eligible candidates and included in the Merit List of ACPUGMEC, for admission of Government Seats, Management Seats and NRI Seats of MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS and BNAY Under-Graduate Courses in Government, Grant-in-Aid and Self-Financed Colleges for the academic year 2019-20, schedule for 2nd round of online choice filling and allotment is as follows:
|FOR MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS AND BNAY COURSES|
|No.||Details||Date and time|
|Final Choice Filling||23/07/2019,|
|2||Display of Choices|
filled by candidates
|26/07/2019, 5.00 pm|
|3||Display of Seat Allotment||27/07/2019, 10.30 am|
|Payment of Fees via Online Banking OR at designated branches|
of Axis Bank
|5||Reporting at Help|
Help Center working hours: 10.00 am to 4.00 pm (on working days only)
Mop-Up (Offline) Round of Counseling (ONLY FOR MBBS & BDS): The candidates, who want to participate in the Mop-Up (Offline) Round of Counseling (ONLY FOR MBBS & BDS), have to give ONLINE CONSENT for participation in the mop-up round from 27/07/2019 at 11.00 am to 30/07/2019 at 4.00 pm. The detail schedule of Mop-Up (Offline) Round will be declared on 01/08/2019
PROCESS FOR PARTICIPATION FOR 2ND ROUND OF ONLINE CHOICE FILLING AND ALLOTMENT
• All the candidates, who are included in the Merit-List of ACPUGMEC, are eligible for upgradation in the Second and Further Rounds of ACPUGMEC, irrespective of
(i) Allotment/Non-allotment of admission in 1st Round of ACPUGMEC
(ii) Payment/Non-payment of tuition fees in Axis Bank in 1st Round of ACPPGMEC
(iii) Reporting/Non-reporting at Help-Center in 1st Round of ACPUGMEC
(iv) Reporting/Non-reporting at admitted Institute in 1st Round of ACPUGMEC
(v) Cancelled/Non-cancelled admission of 1st Round of ACPUGMEC
• According to the Merit Closure Rule of UG Admission Rules, in 2nd round, the candidate will not be offered admission on the seats available according to his/her merit in the allotment process of the 1st Round.
• If any candidate does not take part in 1st round in ACPUGMEC, still the candidate will not be offered admission on the seats available according to his/her merit in allotment process of 1st Round.
• To participate in the second round, the candidates have to log-in in the website
www.medadmgujarat.org using their User-ID and Password to give ONLINE CONSENT for participation in the second round.
• The candidates can change/switch/add/delete their filled choices of the first round.
• If the candidate, who has confirmed the admission of the first round and has given consent to participate in the second round, has been allotted a new different seat, the admission of the first round will get automatically cancelled.
• The candidate has to report at the help center for confirmation of admission of 2nd round (to get Admission Order of 2nd Round) after payment of difference of tuition fees. Otherwise allotted admission of 2nd round also will be automatically cancelled. Thus, the allotted admission of 1st as well 2nd Round will be automatically cancelled.
• If candidate does not want to confirm the allotted admission of 2nd Round of ACPUGMEC, do not pay the difference of tuition fees nor take admission order of 2nd round. The allotted admission of 2nd round will be cancelled automatically. The tuition fees paid in 1st round will be refunded in month of November.
• If a candidate takes part in 2nd round of ACPUGMEC and his/her admission does not get upgraded than his/her admission of 1st round will be continued.
• IMPORTANT: The candidate, who has participated or not participated in 2nd Round, the admission of 1st round can also be upgraded in the same college by change of category (i.e. ST / SC / SEBC / EWS to General category or PwD to non-PwD seat), there is no need to report the help center for confirmation of admission.
for more details click on the link mentioned below:
http://medadmgujarat.ncode.in/web/ug2019/r2/Adv. - 2nd Round - UG [2019-20].PDF
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out more about our bureau/team here