NEET 2019: MCC issues guidelines for BDS candidates seeking admission to Jamia Milia Islamia
New Delhi: Through a recent notice, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has issued guidelines for candidates who want to apply for admission in BDS (Bachelor of Dentistry) course at faculty of dentistry, Jamia Milia Islamia for NEET Counselling 2019.
Mentioned below are the guidelines for admission to BDS course at Jamia Milia Islamia also known as JMI through NEET 2019 counselling which is being conducted by the MCC.
All the Candidates who intend to appear for NEET 2019 counselling for BDS course for admission to faculty of dentistry, Jamia Milia Islamia are required to note the following guidelines:-
- An applicant can choose General Category of Reservation.
- An applicant who is Muslim will be considered in Muslim and General category Reservation.
- An applicant who is Muslim and Female will be considered in Muslim Women, Muslim and in General category of Reservation.
- An applicant who is Muslim and OBC/ST will be considered in Muslim OBC/ST, Muslim and in General category of Reservation.
- An applicant who is in PWD (person with disability) category, will be considered in PWD and in General category of Reservation.
- An applicant who chooses Jamia Internal Category will be considered in Jamia Internal and General category only.
The eligibility of Jami internal category is as per JMI prospectus 2018-19, clause 5.3 "who have passed their Qualifying examination (XIII from Jamia Schools as regular students" available on www.jmicoe.in.
All the NEET Under Graduate (MBBS/BDS) aspirant candidates are hereby informed that counseling for All India Quota seats/ Institutional Quota/ Domicile (internal candidates) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi), (wards of ESIC insured persons) seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation and Armed Forces Medical College, Pune for the Undergraduate session 2019-20 will be conducted by Medical Counseling Committee/ Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
for more details click on the link given below:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out more about our bureau/team here