NEET 2019: KEA releases Schedule, Instructions for second mop up counselling for BDS course
Candidates who are vying to appear for second mop-up BDS counselling can update themselves with the schedule and instructions for second round counselling session as uploaded by the KEA on its official website.
In addition, the KEA has published the important notification for second mop-up BDS counselling which states, "As per the directions of the Government, 2nd mop-up round offline seat allotment for unfilled /canceled dental seats will be conducted on 06.09.2019. Candidates who have qualified in UGNEET-2019 and who have not registered earlier in KEA, if they are interested in dental courses can register through online and pay the fees from 11:00 am on 30.08.2019 to 03.09.2019 up to 5:30 pm and appear for document verification on 05.09.2019 between 10:30 am to 1:30 pm with all the necessary original documents."
The candidates who have not been allotted any Medical or Dental seat should download the entry pass once again if they are interested to participate in the second mop-up round for dental seats. 2nd Mop-up round schedule and instructions are hosted on the KEA Website for the information of the candidates.
|2nd Mop-up round — Dental schedule|
|New Registration and payment||30-08-2019 11.00 am to|
03-09-2019 up to 5.30 pm.
|Downloading of Entry pass for 2ndMopup round for already verified candidates||10.30 a.m. on 4th Sep 2019 to 6th Sep 2019 up to 9.00 am|
|Verification for 2nd Mop up at KEA||05-09-2019 — 10.30 am to 1.30 pm|
(As per Rank schedule which will be
published on 04-09-2019)
|Last date for reporting at the Allotted College||11-09-2019 by 4.00 pm|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equating to ten times the number of unallotted seats to colleges by the KEA (names list)|| |
|Last date Joining (names list candidates)||15-09-2019 by 5.00 pm|
Documents are required to participate in the second mop-up round for Dental seats
a. Entry pass downloaded from the KEA Website.
b. Verification Slip issued by KEA.
c. Fees in the form of Demand Draft — multiple demand drafts for different denominations can be brought.
d. In case of cancellation after allotment in Mop-up round, entire fees paid will be forfeited and the candidate will be liable to pay a prescribed penalty. The candidate will not be eligible for any allotment through centralized counseling in Karnataka in the future.
1. Eligible and interested candidates who have registered prior to the mop-up round and have gone through document verification should download the entry pass for second dental mop-up round and must produce the same at the venue on the day of mop-up counselling. [They need not register once again]
2. Candidates who have already downloaded the entry pass for
(a) Medical mop—up or
(b) Dental mop-up round, but not allotted any seat has to download the entry pass again if they are interested to participate in the second mop-up round for Dental seats.
3. The entry pass downloaded earlier is not valid for this second mop-up round for Dental seats.
4. Those who are registering from 30-08-2019 to 03-09-2019 and verifying their documents on 05-09-2019, such candidates' can download the entry pass after verification.
5. The following candidates are also eligible to participate in the 2nd mop-up round for dental.
a. Candidates who have not been allotted dental seats.
b. Candidates who have not exercised any option/choice
c. Candidates who have not paid fees
d. Candidates who have not joined after allotment
e. Candidates who have cancelled seats
6. The candidates have to be present personally for counselling process; no one can represent the candidate under any circumstances.
7. The candidates have to compulsorily pay the prescribed fees in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of "The Executive Director, KEA" payable at Bangalore. Candidates can bring multiple demand drafts for different denominations. Online payment or Cheques or Cash is not allowed. Candidates will not be allowed to select the seats without the demand drafts for the required fees. Candidates are advised to visit KEA Website for seat availability / vacant seats for mop-up round allotment before participating.
for more details click on the link mentioned below:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com. Check out more about our bureau/team here