With the NEET 2019 portal now made live by the National Testing Agency, applicants are now rushing to make their applications. Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) – 2019 only through Online, via a dedicated portal www.ntaneet.nic.in
Following is the Schedule For Submission Of Application Form, Fee Details and Important Dates for NEET UG 2019
|On-line submission of Application Form
(including uploading of photograph and signature)
|01.11.2018 to 30.11.2018|
|The date for the successful final transaction of fee||01.11.2018 to 01.12.2018|
|Through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking up to 11:50 p.m. and through e-challan up to bank hours||01.12.2018|
|Fee Payable by candidates||Unreserved||Rs. 1400/-|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)*|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs. 750/-|
|Service/Processing charges & GST are to be paid by
the candidate, as applicable.
|Correction in particulars of Application Form on the website only
(No corrections shall be allowed under any circumstances after this date)
|14.01.2019 to 31.01.2019|
|Printing of Admit Cards from NTA website||15.04.2019|
|Date of Examination||05.05.2019|
|Timing of Examination||02:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Examination Centre||As indicated on Admit Card|
|Display of recorded responses and Answer Keys for inviting challenges on NTA
website: www.nta.ac.in, www.ntaneet.nic.in
|The date shall be displayed on the NTA website|
|Declaration of Result on NTA website||By 05.06.2019|
The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted, in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- Submission of Online Application Form may be done by accessing NTA website nta.ac.in / www.ntaneet.nic.in only.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on NTA Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the e-mail address or SMS on given Mobile Number
- Instructions for filling Online Application Form :
Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility.
Follow the 4 steps given below to Apply Online:
Step-1: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
Step-2: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (between 10 kb – 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (between 4 kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
Step-3: Make payment of fee using suitable mode of payment through the bank as per details are given in Chapter – 4, (mode of submission of Application Form and payment of fee) and keep proof of fee paid.
Step-4: Print at least four printouts of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
- The final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step-2 and Step-3 are not Such forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by NTA under any
- The entire application process of NEET (UG), May 2019 is online, including uploading of scanned images, Payment of Fees, and Printing of Confirmation Page. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation Page to NTA through Post/ Fax/By
- The option of the medium of paper should be exercised while filling the Application Form and the option once exercised by candidates cannot be changed later.
For more details click on the official website given below: