The NEET (UG), 2018 will be held on Sunday, May 6, 2018. NEET has also put out an exhaustive list of dos and don’ts and all students are advised to go through them to avoid last minute surprises and confusion.
The long list of dos and don’ts for the students are given below:
Don’ts for NEET 2018
- Barred items are not allowed inside examination centres this includes any stationery item such as bits of papers, textual material (written or printed), pencil box/geometry, plastic pouch, pen, calculator, scale, pen drives, writing pad, eraser, log table, calculator, scanner/electronic pen etc.
- No communication devices for example Bluetooth, Mobile Phone, Earphones, Pager, Microphone, Health Band etc. Any other items that can be used for hiding Bluetooth device, camera etc is not allowed.
- Watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Bracelet are not allowed.
- Items such as Goggles, Wallet, Handbags, Cap, Belt etc.
- Any food either opened or closed.
- Any metallic item.
Light clothes with half sleeves should not contain brooch/badge, big buttons, flower etc. with Trouser/Salwar.
Candidates are wearing slippers, sandals with low heel and not closed shoes.
Only following documents are allowed at the examination centre:
- Admit card along with passport size photograph affixed on it.
- One passport size photograph to be affixed on attendance sheet
Do’s For NEET 2018
- Obey dress code for the exam.
- Last entry in exam centre is 9.30 am.
- Visit the centre one day before the exam to confirm the location of centre.
- Time of clocks at centres has been set with the clock available on NEET website.
- There are entry slot i.e. A and B for slot A entry is from 7:30 am to 8:30 am and for slot B entry is from 8:30 am to 9.30 am. Reach centre as per your allotted entry slot.
For more details click on the official site of NEET CBSE given below: