NEET 2018: DMER Maharashtra issues Information Brochure for MBBS admissions
New Delhi: Government of Maharashtra has released the Information Brochure for admission to Health Science Courses for NEET UG - 2018.
NEET UG 2018 Eligibility for Admission to MBBS & BDS Courses:
A candidate belonging to open category must secure not less than 50 percentile marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together at NEET UG-2018. A candidate belonging to constitutional reservation (Annexure B); and constitutional reservation with Person with disability claimmust secure not less than 40 percentile marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together in the NEET UG - 2018. Person with disability candidate in General category must secure not less than 45 percentile marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together in the NEET UG -2018
FEES, FREESHIPS & SCHOLARSHIPS FEE STRUCTURE AT GOVERNMENT COLLEGES FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-2019
1) A) The fees structure per annum for various health science courses as per is as under. According to GR No. AMC-1007/628/CR148/07/Edu-2 Dated: 1st March, 2012
|Sr. No.||Course||Annual Tuition fee|
per annum Rs.
|Development Fee per annum|
|6)||Occupational Therapy (OT)||29,400||3,000|
|7)||BASLP (TNMC, Mumbai)||29,400||3,000|
- B) Apart from above stated Tuition fees, the other facilities provided by the institution shall be charged as under:
|1)||Admission Fee||1,500||at the time of admission|
|2)||Gymkhana Fee||500||per annum|
|3)||Hostel Fee||4,000||per annum|
|4)||Library Fee||2,000||Deposit - once - At the time of admission|
2) Fee at Ali Yavar Jung National Institute of Hearing Handicapped, Bandra, Mumbai BASLP Course
|1)||Tuition Fee||10,000||per annum|
|2)||Library Fee||2,000||per annum|
|3)||Hostel Fee||12,600||per annum|
|4)||Caution Money||5,000||Deposit - once - At the time of admission|
- Fee at All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Haji Ali, Mumbai BP&O Course will be informed at time of document verification.
- Fees at private colleges shall be as directed by Shikshan Shulka Samiti, which is available on the website. (sspnsamiti.gov.in)
- Fee for Institutional quota including NRI in private unaided Medical / Dental college will be made available on website dmer.org and www.mahacet.org in due course.
To download the Information Brochure click on the link given below