The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released admit cards for the National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test (NEET) 2018-19 on the official website – cbseneet.nic.in. For sometime during the day, the site was down following heavy traffic of students who wanted to download their admit cards and check the centres where they would have to take the competitive exam.
CBSE conducts the exams for candidates seeking admission into MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except AIIMS and JIPMER, Puducherry.
Admissions to all seats of MBBS/BDS courses will be done only through NEET (UG), 2018. The seats are classified in the categories:
(i) All India Quota Seats
(ii) State Government Quota Seats
(iii) Central Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities
(iv) State/Management/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private University
(v) Central Pool Quota Seats.
NEET has a long list of do’s and don’ts for students taking the test too which are mention below:
Do’s for NEET 2018:
- Obey dress code for the exam.
- Last entry in exam centre is 9.30 am.
- Visit the centre one day before the exam to confirm the location of centre.
- Time of clocks at centres has been set with the clock available on NEET website.
- There are entry slot i.e. A and B for slot A entry is from 7:30 am to 8:30 am and for slot B entry is from 8:30 am to 9.30 am.
- Reach centre as per your allotted entry slot.
Don’ts for NEET 2018″
- Barred items are not allowed inside examination centres this includes any stationery item such as bits of papers, textual material (written or printed), pencil box/geometry, plastic pouch, pen, calculator, scale, pen drives, writing pad, eraser, log table, calculator, scanner/electronic pen etc.
- No communication devices for example Bluetooth, Mobile Phone, Earphones, Pager, Microphone, Health Band etc. Any other items that can be used for hiding Bluetooth device, camera etc is not allowed.
- Watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Bracelet are not allowed.
- Items such as Goggles, Wallet, Handbags, Cap, Belt etc.
- No ornaments such as earrings, ring, nose-pin, pendants, chain/necklace, badge, brooch etc.
- Any food either opened or closed.
- Any metallic item.
- There are no arrangements at exam centre for keeping aforesaid items. So candidates must not bring them under any circumstances.
- Light clothes with half sleeves should not contain brooch/badge, big buttons, flower etc. with Trouser/Salwar.
- Slippers, sandals with low heels, shoes are not allowed.
Only following documents are allowed at the examination centre:
- Admit card along with passport size photograph affixed on it.
- One Postcard size photograph to be affixed on the proforma.
- One passport size photograph to be affixed on attendance sheet.
To download the admit card click on the official website of CBSE NEET given below: