This site is intended for Healthcare professionals only.

NEET 2016: Revised answer key released


New Delhi: The  Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released revised answer keys and cut off marks for the admission in All India Quota Seats for MBBS, BDS admission courses. Total number of candidates is 14315

The cut off score for counselling under All India Quota Seats 2016 as per categories is as follows:

  • General category-      685-468 
  • OBC category-           468-465
  • ST Category-              466-3013
  • Others-PH category- 466-214
  • SC-PH category-        209-130
  • ST-PH Category-       213-118 

The total number of students from all categories are:

For the General category, the total number of candidates are 14315,  230 candidates for OBC category, for OBC-PH category are 10, for the ST-PH are 23.

CBSE had previously released the official answer keys of NEET 2016 Phase 1 and 2 on August 8, 2016, where candidates had found several discrepancies.

The AIPMT-2016/NEET- I was conducted on May 1, 2016 while NEET-II will be conducted on July 24 th, 2016.

As per the official website, the un-allotted UG seats earmarked for UR-PH,SC-PH,ST-PH and OBC- PH will be reverted to respective categories like SC-PH to SC and so on, during the second round of allotment process after processing choices to PH category candidates in second round, report media sources

As per a official notification on the AIPMT website, candidates in whose result sheet it is written that they are eligible in 15% All India Quota (AIQ) will only be able to register on MCC website for 15% All India counselling. For the rest 85% candidates who are not eligible for 15% AIQ but have qualified for NEET 2016 they are requested to contact their respective Counselling Authorities as per their State domicile.

For more detains candidates can visit the official website of  CBSE 


Source: self
0 comment(s) on NEET 2016: Revised answer key released

Share your Opinion Disclaimer

Sort by: Newest | Oldest | Most Voted