New Delhi: The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released the date wise schedule for the Issuance of Pass Certificate to ‘Pass’ & Eligible candidates of Foreign Medical Graduates Examination 2018, FMGE December 2018.
The FMGE 2018 was conducted on 14th December 2018. National Board of Examinations, (NBE) the conducting body of Foreign Medical Graduates Examination 2018, (FMGE 2018) has recently announced the results of 225 candidates, 350 candidates, 157 candidates, 774 candidates and 338 candidates; who appeared for FMGE 2018 December Session and whose results had been withheld.
The entrance examination, FMGE is an examination mandatory for all Foreign Medical Graduates (FMGs) in order to be able to practice in India.
The recent notification with the full details of the original website of NBE is mentioned below:
- The result of the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (Screening Test) conducted by NBE on 14th December 2018 has been declared and can be seen at NBE website. It is hereby informed to qualified candidates that the pass certificate to the eligible candidates shall be issued to them IN- PERSON only.
- The pass certificate shall be issued at National Board of Examinations, PSP Area, Sector-09, Dwarka Office, New Delhi -110075 from 12th February to 15th February 2019.
- Candidates are required to bring the following documents to receive the certificate of passing:
(i) Admit Card with photograph affixed in the space provided in the admit card.
(iii) Original Primary Medical Qualification (MBBS) certificate.
(iv) Original Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI
- All candidates except those who have obtained their primary medical qualification from Nepal are required to bring their original passport along with them failing which pass certificate shall not be issued.
- (v) In addition to (i) , (ii) , (iii))& (IV) above, any one of the following
(Original, valid &non-expired):
Ø Voter ID Card
Ø PAN Card
Ø Driving License
Ø Aadhar Card original (with photograph).
- The fingerprints of all pass candidates shall be captured electronically again and candidates are requested to cooperate with this process.
· The passing certificate shall not be issued without verification of the identity of the candidate.
· The passing certificate shall not be issued to any authorized representative or any other person other than the candidate himself/herself.
Students are also requested to click on the link given below for the date wise schedule for the issue of pass certificate.
For all details about FMGE 2018, check out the page of National Board of Examinations at Medical Dialogues.
Read Also: All About FMGE 2018
For more details regarding the screening test, click on the original website of NATBOARD mentioned below.