New Delhi: A recent notification has been released by National Board of Examinations regarding editing/ changes in the fields in online application form.
Candidates can make the changes in the information provided by them in online Application Form by 27/11/2017. Candidates can make changes in Date of Birth, Category, and Persons with disability status through online portal in case they have made incorrect entries
The notice contains following points:
1. NBE does not edit/modify/alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online submission of application form.
2. NBE candidate care has received several queries regarding incorrect information given by the candidates in the online application form for NEET-PG 2018 and has requested for the change in the information.
3. The following data fields of the online application form can be altered/modified by the candidates themselves through online portal in case they have made incorrect entries. The last date for making the changes is 27/11/2017.
i. Date of Birth
iii. Persons with disability status
4. The following fields cannot be altered/modified:
i. Name of the candidate
ii. Email address
iii. Phone number
5. Candidates are hereby cautioned not to provide incorrect information in their application form as the same is likely to be checked and verified at the time of counseling /joining of an institute.
For more details click on the website http://www.natboard.edu.in/
Below is the attached notification