NBE releases Admit Card for NEET MDS 2020; Download NOW
Candidates can download the same from the official website of NBE by using their login credentials.
NEET MDS is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various PG MDS Courses under Dentists Act, 1948 (amended from time to time). No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MDS Courses.
NBE shall be conducting NEET MDS 2020 as a Computer Based Test (CBT)on 20th December 2019 in a single sessions at all the test centres.
1. Applicant candidates can download their Admit Cards for NEET MDS 2020 from website www.nbe.edu.in using their login credentials.
2. Candidates are required to paste their latest photograph in the prescribed space in the Admit Card and report to the examination centre within prescribed time along with documents as mentioned in the Admit Card and Information Bulletin.
3. Candidates MUST bring to the test centre the following documents:
A. Printed copy of the Admit Card with Photo of the candidate pasted on it.
B. Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired)
Voters’ ID card
Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
In case, the candidate reports to the test center with e-Aadhaar card with Aadhaar number printed on it as proof of identity, the e-Aadhaar card should be a good quality colour print out with clearly visible photograph. The photograph should not have kinks, scratches and stains, and should definitely match with the candidate presenting the e-Aadhaar card.
The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit Card. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, candidate must show the relevant document mentioned at the time of exam (Marriage Certificate /Divorce Decree/Legal Name Change Document)
4. List of items prohibited at the examination centre is indicated in the information bulletin and in admit card. Candidates are advised not to carry any such item to the examination centre.
5. Admit card and candidature is purely provisional and is subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria as prescribed in the Information Bulletin for NEET MDS 2020.
For all details about NEET MDS 2020, check out the page of National Board of Examinations at Medical Dialogues.
For more details keep visiting the official website of the NATBOARD mentioned below: