National Board Of Examinations has issued a notice regarding Issuance of Pass Certificate to ‘Pass’ & Eligible candidates of June 2018 Screening Test. The information regarding this along with the details of original websites is given below:
- The result of the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (Screening Test) conducted by NBE on 29th June 2018 has been declared and can be seen at NBE website. It is hereby informed to qualified candidates that the pass certificate to the eligible candidates shall be issued to them IN-PERSON only.
- The pass certificate shall be issued at National Board of Examinations, PSP Area, Sector-09, Dwarka Office, New Delhi -110075 from 17 thAugust to 23rd August 2018.
- Candidates are required to bring the following documents to receive the certificate of passing:
(i) Admit Card with photograph affixed in the space provided in the admit card.
(iii) Original Primary Medical Qualification (MBBS) certificate.
(iv) Original Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI.
- All candidates except those who have obtained their primary medical qualification from Nepal are required to bring their original passport along with them failing which pass certificate shall not be issued.
- (v) In addition to (i) , (ii) , (iii))& (IV) above, any one of the following (Original, valid &non expired):
Ø Voter ID Card
Ø PAN Card
Ø Driving License
Ø Aadhar Card original (with photograph)
- The finger prints of all pass candidates shall be captured electronically again and candidates are requested to cooperate with this process.
- The passing certificate shall not be issued without verification of the identity of the candidate.
- The passing certificate shall not be issued to any authorized representative or any other person other than the candidate himself/herself.
For more details click on the given links: