NBE lowers percentile for NEET MDS 2019
New Delhi: The National Board Of Examinations (NBE) has lowered the percentile for NEET MDS 2019 All India 50% Quota Seats.
The examination conducting body, in a recent notice uploaded on the official website of Nat Board clearly stated, "In accordance with Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt of India letter F.No.V.12025/82/2018-DE dated 03rd April 2019, the minimum qualifying percentiles have been lowered [in pursuance of the 2nd Proviso in clause 7(1) of DCI, Master of Dental Surgery Course (1st Amendment) Regulations, 2018]."
For General category candidates, the minimum qualifying criteria as per the information bulletin, was 50th Percentile which has no been reduced to 25.835thPercentile. The minimum qualifying criteria earlier for SC/ST/OBC candidates was 40th Percentile which is now lowered to 15.835thPercentile and for candidates belonging to Persons with Disability (PwD) category has now been reduced from 45th Percentile to 20.835thPercentile.
CRITERIA AS PER
|CUT-OFF SCORE AS
QUALIFYING CRITERIA (as
per MoHFW letter
F.No.V.12025/82/2018-DE dated 03rd April 2019)
3. Candidates who have studied/passed BDS from the State of Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible for All India 50% quota seats. However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do BDS from Dental Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir are eligible for admission to All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS Courses.
4. NEET-MDS 2019 candidates with scores at or above revised cut-off scores mentioned above in their respective categories are eligible for participating in the counselling for All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS seats to be conducted by DGHS, MoHFW.
5. The Revised All India 50% Quota Scorecard of candidates who are eligible for online counselling for All India 50% quota seats can be seen and downloaded from NEET-MDS website https://nbe.edu.in by 10th April 2019. Copy of scorecard will not to be sent to individual candidates. Candidature is purely provisional subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2019.
6. The Revised All India 50% Quota Scorecard mentions:
a) Revised All India 50% quota rank: This is the revised overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in NEET-MDS 2019 after applying tie-breaker criteria and are eligible for All India 50% quota seats, and is valid for All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS Courses of 2019 admission
b) Revised All India 50% quota category rank: This is the revised overall merit position of the candidate in the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the candidate in NEET-MDS 2019 for All India 50% quota seats, and is valid for All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS Courses of 2019 admission session only.
7. Please visit the website of Medical Counseling Committee www.mcc.nic.in for details of seats available and schedule of counselling.
8. Qualification to participate in online counselling for All India 50% quota seats does not confer any automatic rights upon the candidates for admission to All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS Courses.
9. All qualified candidates are advised to remain in touch with MCC website (www.mcc.nic.in) and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare website (www.mohfw.nic.in) for information regarding Post Graduate admission process, counselling schedule, instructions etc.
10. The selected candidates are advised to send their queries regarding counselling, if any, to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The result of NEET MDS 2019 had been declared on 14.01.2019.
for more details click on the original website of NBE is given below:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com. Check out more about our bureau/team here