New Delhi: The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has invited Limited Bids for Web Hosting Services of NBE Website/Portal for selection of the firm (bidder) capable of Hosting the website of NBE in accordance with the terms and conditions.
Eligibility Criteria for the bidder
1) The agency/firm (bidder) should be a registered body.
2) The agency/firm (bidder) should have a turnover of more than 1 crore on incremental basis in each year over the last three years. Copies of Company balance sheet, certified by the chartered accountant to be submitted.
3) The agency/firm should have minimum of 5 years of experience in Hosting of Websites of reputed organizations.
Two envelops system shall be followed by NBE to determine the successful bidder. The agency/firm (bidder) should bifurcate their quotations in two separate envelops, (with appropriate superscriptions), and submit the same in one sealed envelope.
1) The first envelop, called the Techno-Commercial bid, should contain the eligibility, technical quality and performance aspects, commercial terms and conditions and documents sought in the tender, except the price and relevant financial details.
2) In the second envelop, called the Financial bid, the agency/firm (bidder) should submit its price quotation along with other financial details.
3) All interested bidders may submit their Limited Bids addressed to the Honorary Executive Director, by 12 noon of 11thApril, 2018 at:
National Board of Examinations,
NAMS Building, Medical Enclave,
Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi – 110029
The envelopes containing the Techno-Commercial bids shall be opened on the same day at 4 pm.
To check out the full notification click on the link below.
For more details click on the official website of NBE https://www.natboard.edu.in