NBE invites applications for DNB final exam December 2019: APPLY NOW
New Delhi: The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has invited applications for DNB Final Examination in various Broad and Super Specialty disciplines for December 2019 session.
The information to this effect was given by a recent notification uploaded on the official website of NBE. The National Board of Examinations (NBE) shall conduct the DNB Final Examination on 13th to 15th December 2019 in various Broad and Super Specialty disciplines.
Application form for DNB final examination December 2019 session can be submitted online at www.exam.natboard.edu.in from 21st September, 2019 to 20th October 2019.
What are the Important Dates for DNB Final Theory Examination 2019?
|Availability of Information Bulletin and application form||21st September 2019(onwards)|
|Last date of submission of Online application form||20th October 2019|
|Examination Dates for DNB Final Theory||13th, 14th and 15th December 2019|
After successful submission of online application form, candidate has to send the printed copy of application form along with required documents (Self-attested copies only) as prescribed in the information bulletin latest by 30th October 2019at National Board of Examinations, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road), New Delhi-110029.
Note: Possession/Use of Mobile Phones/Electronic Devices is strictly prohibited in the premises of NBE Examination Centers; defaulter candidates shall be liable for penal action for any such act.
HOW TO APPLY?
Instructions to Fill Online DNB Final Application Form
Applicant candidates shall be required to register online at Online Exit Examinations Portal (OEEP) for submission of DNB Final Examination application to National Board of Examinations. Candidates once registered with Online Exit Examinations Portal need to login to their OEEP account to submit the online application for DNB Final Examinations.
Applications for DNB Final Examinations can not be submitted without completing online application submission process. Applications submitted without completing online application submission process shall not be processed.
Following steps shall be required to be completed in sequence for application submission to NBE:
A. Register a User - Online
B. Create Candidate Profile - Online
C. Complete Application form, Pay Examination Fee and Upload Prescribed Documents - Online
D. Submission of Hard copy Printout of Application - Offline
The applicant candidate shall register a username and create his/her online profile with Online Exit Examinations Portal. On successful creation of candidate profile, the applicant shall be required to complete the DNB Final Examinations application form, pay the prescribed examination fee and upload the prescribed documents online. Candidates shall be able to preview the application form for any corrections required before final submission.
The applicant candidate shall be able to print the application form (and uploaded documents) submitted online and shall be required to submit the hard copy of application duly signed with self-attested
copies of prescribed documents to NBE by the prescribed cut-off date of application submission.
The Online Exit Examinations Portal shall be the window of communication with the applicant candidate. DNB Final Examinations related information shall be accessible to the candidate at this portal.
Register a User - Online
• New User Registration: All candidates desirous of applying for DNB Final Examinations shall be required to create a profile with Online Exit Examinations Portal (OEEP). The applicant candidate can always modify the existing profile by logging in using its user ID and password. If password is lost, it can be retrieved by clicking “Forgot Your Password”. If the applicant candidate is a first time user at this portal, click “New User?” to create its profile.
• Username: The applicant candidate can choose any user ID comprising of 6 - 20 characters (without any space and/or inverted comma) to create his/her profile. Only 01 user ID shall be registered
for an applicant candidate for submitting DNB Final Examinations applications. Same user ID can not be used for submitting applications any other candidate. Once a candidate creates his/her profile, he/she shall be able to access the Online Exit Examinations Portal by login into the portal with his/her user ID and password.
• Email ID: Email ID chosen by the applicant candidate shall be verified through a system generated OTP for user creation. Same email ID can not be used for registration of any other user concurrently. Please note that all email correspondence with the applicant candidate shall be done at this email ID only. Correspondence received from any other email ID of the candidate shall not be entertained.
• Mobile No: Please provide the desired mobile number for receiving
all Exit Examinations related communications. Mobile number chosen by the applicant candidate shall be verified through a system generated OTP for user creation. Same mobile number can not be used for registration of any other user concurrently. Please note that all telephonic correspondence with the applicant candidate shall be done at this mobile number only. You can always modify the existing profile by logging in using your user ID and password.
Create Candidate Profile - Online
On successful creation of a user, the online portal will prompt the user to login to continue with registering profile of the applicant candidate.
• Name: Please mention the full name as in MBBS Degree Certificate. Changed name shall not be considered at this stage. Name once registered with the profile can not be edited in the applications to be submitted. If the name of the candidate has changed subsequent to award of MBBS Degree certificate, request for considering changed name may be submitted at a later stage with supportive documents.
• Father’s & Mother Name: Please mention the full name of your Father and Mother.
• Gender and Date of Birth: Indicate your gender and Day, Month & Year of your birth.
• Correspondence Address: Please indicate the House/Flat No, Street Address, Name of locality, City and State with Pincode. All correspondence related to DNB Final Examinations shall be addressed to this address. You can always modify your correspondence address by logging in using your user ID and password through Update Profile quick link.
• Email ID and Mobile Number: Email ID and Mobile Number has been pre-filled from the details provided while registering the user.
Complete Application form, Pay Examination Fee and Upload prescribed documents - Online
The homepage of the Online Exit Examinations Portal provides a quick link, Apply for DNB Final. The online application form for DNB Final Examinations can be accessed through this quick link.
The candidate shall be required to select one of choices under following heads :
• Select Your Examination:
Theory & Practical/Only Practical DNB Final Broad Specialty/DNB Final Super Specialty/Direct 6 Years Course DNB Part I /Direct 6 Years Course DNB Part - II
• Select Specialty for Examination
• Category of Candidate:
• Broad Specialty: Post MBBS DNB Candidate/ Post Diploma DNB Candidate/ MD-MS Qualified Candidate
• Super Specialty: DNB Superspecialty Candidate/ DM-MCh Qualified Candidate
Payment of Fee: The candidate shall be required to make requisite payment of prescribed examination fee online.
On successful payment of required fee, the candidate shall be able to complete the online application form for DNB Final Examinations. All required field to be completed in the application Form.
The Candidate shall provide two alternative choices of desired examination centre for DNB Final Theory Examination.
Before proceeding to document upload, it is advised to review the information entered in the application form as the candidate shall not be able to make changes once he/she moves to upload document page.
Upload of Prescribed Documents, Photograph and Scanned
Signatures: The candidate shall be required to upload scanned copies of original documents at indicated places as per details mentioned below:
Only For DNB Candidates:
• MBBS Degree Certificate
• DNB Training completion certificate as per the format is given in the information bulletin at Annexure-III/IV. Ex-candidates are required to submit copy of training completion certificate as per AnnexureIV.
• Registration letter issued by NBE.
• Thesis acceptance letter, if issued by National Board of Examinations/ Proof of submission of thesis to National Board of Examinations
• National Board of Examinations approval in cases of extension of training (in cases of Maternity leave/ Paternity Leave/ Medical Leave/ Excess leave) Only ForMD/MS/DM/M.Ch Candidates:
• MBBS Degree Certificate
• MD/MS/DM/M.Ch Degree certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate (PPC)*
• Following documents supporting postgraduate qualification being
recognized as per the provisions of IMC Act 1956:
• Additional Qualification Registration Certificate (AQRC) issued by
MCI or State Medical Council
• If additional PG degree qualification is NOT listed as “Recognized”
on MCI website, IMR Certificate issued by MCI wherein said additional PG Degree qualification is registered
✤ If PPC/Degree Certificate of MD/MS/DM/MCh qualification has not been issued by the prescribed cut-off date, an attested copy of notification issued by the University as proof of declaration of MD /MS/DM/MCh result on or before the cut-off date to be submitted
For All Candidates
• Latest Photograph as per specification detailed below
• Scanned Signatures as per specification detailed below
➡ To be uploaded in jpg/jpeg format only and should not be more than 100KB size.
➡ Size of photograph: Minimum 35x45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
➡ A caption indicating the name of the candidate and date of capturing the photograph should be there at the bottom of the photograph.
➡ Background of the photograph: white
➡ The photograph needs to display a full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
➡ Please avoid photograph with reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
➡ The photograph needs to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolution.
➡ The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains. Admit Cards will not be issued to the candidates who fail to submit the above-mentioned documents.
Submit Online: The candidate shall be required to submit the form online for completing the online submission process.
The last date to submit online application form is 20th October 2019. The online application form shall not be accessible after the prescribed cut-off date. Incomplete applications shall not be considered.
Submission of Hard copy Printout of Application to NBE - Offline
The candidate shall be required to take a printout of the application
form and documents uploaded for submission to NBE by the prescribed cut-off date i.e. 30th October 2019.
The form needs to be duly signed by the candidate and Head of the Institute at indicated places. Candidates who have completed their training and are no more working at the institute of their DNB training can get their forms attested through their employer or a Gazetted officer (if not employed anywhere). Unsigned application forms shall not be considered. The printout of uploaded documents must be self-attested. All documents which are required to be uploaded online shall be required to be submitted along with the hard copy applications.
The online applications shall not be considered if the duly signed hard copy application form along with prescribed documents is not received at NBE by the prescribed cut off date.
Hard copy application to be submitted to National Board of Examinations by the prescribed cut-off date at following address:
National Board of Examinations
New Delhi – 110029
Please superscribe the envelope as “DNB Final Examinations Application form - Dec 2019 Session”
Acknowledgment of Online Application Submission: The applicant candidate shall be able to download the acknowledgment for receipt of online DNB Final Examinations Application at NBE. The acknowledgement shall bear an Application Form ID. Same ID shall be system-printed in your hard copy application form as well. Please preserve this form ID for future correspondence with National Board of Examinations regarding application.
E. Quick Links on Online Portal:
Status of Application: The applications submitted by the candidates can be tracked through Online Exit Examinations Portal for status of application processing. Updated processing status of application submitted shall be reflected on the portal.
The eligible candidates shall be able to download the admit card/ other communications through Online Exit Examinations Portal.
The candidate shall also be able to upload deficient documents, if so required by National Board of Examinations, through this portal.
Update Profile: The candidate shall be able to update the mobile number, email ID, correspondence address by clicking the “Update Profile” quick link. No other parameter shall be updated in NBE records unless supported with appropriate authenticated documents.
Change Password: The candidate shall be able to update his/her Password through Online Exit Examinations Portal.
Information Bulletin: The candidate can access Information Bulletin for DNB Final Examinations through this quick link.
Notices & Circulars: Relevant notices and circulars shall be uploaded here.
For more details; candidates are advised to refer to official webiste mentioned below: