New Delhi: National Board of Examination (NBE) has released date for the NBE Fellow Entrance Test ( NBE FET) 2018.
NBE conducts the NBE FET to shortlist the eligible candidates for admission into the two years Post-Doctoral fellowship Programme.
NBE shall be conducting NBE FET (2018 Admission Session) on 17th February 2018, for admission to Fellowship programmes in the following sub-specialties:
|1.||Critical Care Medicine|
|3.||Minimal Access Surgery|
|8.||Hand & Micro Surgery|
|10.||Pediatric Hemato Oncology|
|13.||High Risk Pregnancy & Perinatology|
|16.||Pediatric Intensive Care|
Eligibility CriteriaEligible Candidates can apply for admission and take part in the entrance examination.
- All Indian citizens are eligible to apply and take part in the examination.
- Candidates, who are in the final year of a postgraduate medical degree or has got the Provisional Pass certificate till the 30th December 2018, will be eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have the registration number of MBBS degree.
- There is no age bar for the candidates.
The NBE FET application form has been published on the official website on 11th December 2017.
Candidates are instructed to read the information brochure carefully before they apply for the exam.
- A candidate can apply for more than one FET depending on the eligibility criteria for the concerned FET. For Eg.: candidate having DNB/MS in Orthopedics can appear in FET for Spine Surgery / Sports Medicine in the morning Session and Hand & Micro Surgery or Trauma Care in the afternoon Session. Likewise, a candidate possessing DNB/MD (Medicine) can appear in FET for Critical Care Medicine in the forenoon Session and Infectious Diseases in the afternoon Session.
- Candidates desirous of appearing in more than one FET will be required to fill two separate application forms along with the fee. Two different admit cards will be issued to such candidates, one for each test. They will be given a specialty specific merit position for both FET after the results are declared.
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee before they submit the application form.
- The application fee for all the candidates will be Rs. 4500.
- Candidates who are applying for 2 different groups of fellowship courses will have to fill a separate application form for each group and accordingly will be required to pay the examination fees twice i.e. for both the application forms.
- Candidates can make the payment of fee either in cash mode at Indian Bank or Indian Bank Pay-in-Slip.
- Indian Bank Pay-in-slip can be downloaded from NBE Website www.natboard.edu.in. NBE copy of pay-in-slip is required to be submitted in original along with application form.
- Fees shall neither be refunded nor carried forward if the application for fet-2018 is rejected/ candidature is found to be ineligible.
- It will be necessary for all the candidates to take the printout of the application form for the future reference.
- The application form for FET 2018 is available as Form I and II.
- Candidates are required to fill in both form I and II.
- The duly filled application form should reach the NBE office before the last scheduled date. The last date to submit the application form for Fellowship entrance test 2018 is January 11, 2018. The Fellowship entrance test will be conducted on February 17, 2018.
To download Form I Click Here
To Download Form II Click Here
To Download Indian Bank Pay-in-Slip Click Here
Click on the official website of NBE
For further details on eligibility criteria, fees, instructions, scheme of examination, syllabus, List of seats available, counseling etc. candidates can check out the Information Bulletin
|1.||Availability of Information Bulletin at website||11 December 2017|
|2.||Last Date of submission of Application Form for NBE FET 2018||11 January 2018|
|3.||Examination Date for NBE FET 2018||17 February 2018|
|4.||Declaration of Results||By 28 February 2018|
For more details click here