New Delhi: The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has recently released the Handbook for Diplomate National Board (DNB) Broad Specialty Courses Including Direct 6 Years Courses, Post MBBS, January 2019 Admission Session.
The handbook comprises all the details regarding the counselling session for NBE Diplomate National Board Post MBBS 2019 January session including eligibility, fees, procedure, Seat matrix and much more.
Candidates, who intend to pursue DNB Post MBBS can get themselves updated with the information given below. Meanwhile, to view the counselling schedule for DNB Post MBBS and DNB post Diploma, Read Also: NBE release Counselling Schedule for DNB Post MBBS and DNB Post Diploma January 2019 session, Details
Eligibility Criteria for admission to DNB Post MBBS January 2019
(i) Candidates must be in possession of MBBS degree/Provisional Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent/provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
(ii) Candidate must have completed one year of internship on or before 31st March 2019.
(iii) Must have Qualified NEET PG 2019.
- Requests for admission to DNB Post MBBS – January 2019 from candidates completing their internship after 31st March 2019 shall be summarily rejected. Candidates who are completing their internship after 31st March 2019 need not participate for counselling to DNB Post MBBS as they shall be declared ineligible at any stage of the admission process.
- Candidates already pursuing a Diplomate National Board course are not eligible for admission to DNB (Post MBBS) till such time they have completed the entire duration of the prescribed course or have been discharged from the course.
- Candidates who have joined Diplomate National Board – Broad Specialty course in or after January 2017 session are not eligible to appear for counselling for admission to DNB (Post MBBS) – January 2019 admission session. This shall be irrespective of their resignation or discontinuation from the course due to any reason.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council is necessary and it’s documentary proof has to be furnished at the time of joining in the allotted institute.
DNB Post MBBS Seat Matrix
AVAILABILITY OF DNB BROAD SPECIALTY SEATS INCLUDING DIRECT 6 YEARS SEATS
- The indicative seat matrix for Diplomate National Board (Post MBBS) – Broad Specialty including Direct 6 Years courses is available on NBE website. Final Seat matrix shall be made available during online counselling.
- After completion of the counselling, the Information regarding vacant seats shall also be made available on NBE website.
- Reserved seats shall be allotted to the candidates of concerned category only.
- Candidates of reserved category can submit option for either reserved seats earmarked for them or unreserved seats. Candidates may note that reservation status of Diplomate National Board seats at a particular institution/medical college is provided by the respective institution only, based on the roster maintained by the concerned institution. NBE does not own, possess or fund any seat as such.
- Candidates are required to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 2500/- at the Time of online registration process for counselling.
- Counselling fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances once the candidate has been registered for Counseling.
FEE GUIDELINES FOR DNB TRAINING
Fee Structure for DNB Training is as follows:
|Heads||Charges * (in INR) per year|
| Academic fee||50,000/-|
| Library fee||10,000/-|
| Annual Appraisal fee||10,000/-|
| Accommodation Charges||10,000/-|
For more or complete details, candidates are requested to go through the Handbook for Diplomate National Board Post MBBS January 2019 attached below.
To go to the official website of Nat Board click on the link given below: