NBE announces NEET SS 2019, Check the dates, Scheme, features Here
New Delhi: Through a recent notification National Board of Examinations (NBE) announced about the Conduct of NEET-SS 2019. NEET SS 2019 will be held on 28th June, 2019 and the scheme of examination will be same as last year
The notice spells out important details about the conduct of the NEET SS 2019 examination. The notification along with the official website of Nat Board is mention below:
1. NEET-SS 2019 shall be conducted by NBE on 28th June on a computer-based platform.
2. The scheme of NEET-SS 2019 shall be in accordance with MoHFW letter No.V.11025/35/2012-MEP(Pt.) dated 12/12/2018 and shall be similar to the scheme of NEET-SS 2018.
3. The salient features of NEET-SS 2019 shall be:
(i) A candidate can choose a maximum of up to two super-speciality courses for which his/her broad speciality qualification is eligible, at the time of online submission of the application form.
(ii) The pattern of examination: 40% of the questions (Part A) shall be from all the eligible feeder broad speciality course(s) and the remaining 60% (Part B of the question paper) shall be from the super-speciality course selected
by the candidate at the time online submission of application form.
(iii) NBE may club certain super specialities in which the number of seats offered are less and share common eligible broad-speciality qualification.
4. Question Paper: There shall be a separate question paper for each super speciality course/clubbed group. The total number of questions in each question paper shall be 100 and shall consist of two Parts: Part A & Part B as indicated
above. The difficulty level of the questions shall be at PG Exit level.
5. Merit list of NEET-SS 2019 shall also be utilized for allotment of seats to DNB super-specialty & FNB Fellowship courses.
6. For further details, candidates shall have to refer to the Information Bulletin which shall be notified in April/May 2019.
For more details, students are requested to keep visiting the official website of Nat Board given below: