MUHS releases Theory Time Table of PG Medical Course of Summer Phase-2 exams, details
Maharashtra: Through a recent circular, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) has announced the Theory Time Table of Summer Phase - 2 University Examinations of PG Medical Courses- MD/MS/Diploma/MSc Courses.
To view the Theory Time-Table of PG Medical-MD/MS/Diploma /M.Sc. Courses of Summer Phase - 2 University Examinations CLICK HERE.
It is notified to all concerned that Theory Time Table of PG Medical-MD/MS/Diploma /M.Sc. Courses of Summer Phase - 2 University Examinations of UG & PG Courses which is published on the University website. Certain pointers have also been mentioned for the head of the institutions
1. The Dean/ Principal of Colleges are requested to download this Time-Table from the University website and wide publicity shall be given to it by displaying at all College Notice board.
2. The Dean/ Principal of Colleges are requested to bring the Time Table to the notice of the student and in case of Old/New/Revised/2012 Courses (as applicable), it shall be explained to the students which Time Table is applicable to them.
3. The Colleges, themselves, will be held responsible for any lapse occurred for not taking note of this Circular.
4. The College wise Centre allotment shall be displayed on the University website by 10/03/2019 tentatively.
5. Tentative Practical Examination Time Table shall be announced on the University website by last week of April 2019.
6. Programme of Examination is subject to change and University shall not be responsible for any loss or inconvenience caused to the candidate due to such change.
7. It is requested that the University website www.muhs.ac.in shall be looked in on a day-to-day basis for any amendments/updates, so as to make maximum use of the information technology as well as save time and paper.
8. If any discrepancy is observed or if any course is not included in the Time Table, it shall be brought to the notice of the University immediately.
For more details, click on the official website of MUHS mentioned below.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out more about our bureau/team here