MUHS invites applications for admission to Fellowship, Certificate Course 2019-20
The detailed time schedule and important information regarding Fellowship/Certificate Courses Centralized Online admission process for the A.Y. 2019-20 is mentioned below and for more, the candidates can view the document attached below.
The Centralized Online admission application form submission link has been made available from 12/12/2019 and will stay open upto 27/12/2019 at 23:59 Hrs. (midnight).
All the concerned should note the same and desirous candidates may
Click here to open the link for said Centralized Online Admission Process.
Click here to open the Provisional List of University Affiliated Training Centre(s) and Fellowship/ Certificate Course(s) with Eligibility Criteria & Intake Capacity
Time Schedule for Centralized Admission Procedure for admission to Fellowship and/or Certificate Course (s) at Affiliated Training Centres for A.Y. 2019-20
|01||Date of availability of Online application forms on MUHS website||12/12/2019|
|02||Last date of submission of Online forms||27/12/2019 upto 12:00 p.m.|
|03||Last date of submission of hard copy of Online forms along with self-attested Photo Copy of necessary documents to the university.||10/01/2020|
|04||Scrutiny of the applications||Upto30/01/2020|
|05||Publications of Primary Temporary General Merit List||05/02/2020|
|06||To call for Objection/Suggestions, if any;||06/02/2020to 10/02/2020|
|07||Publications of Temporary General Merit List||15/02/2020|
|08||After Ist Round: Last date to join and submit the communication regarding Retention of allotted Seat at the concerned Training Centre(s).||20/02/2020|
|09||IInd Round/ Waiting List/ or subsequent round||Will be Published on MUHS Website later|
|10||Academic Year Start (Course(s) Commencement) Date||25/02/2020|
|11||Admission Cut-Off date||As notified by the University from time to time|
|12||Regarding Eligibility proposals|
Important Note :
1) University reserves right to amend the above Time Schedule.
2) While confirming the application for admission to Fellowship / Certificate Course(s), All the concerned should note the same and act accordingly.
3) If any seats remain vacant, it shall be filled as per the general merit list in second round, or subsequent rounds if any; Further, University may process out the Spot Admission Round / MOP UP Round as per the policy decision of the University.
4) The notification and advertisement for admission to fellowship and Certificate Course shall be published on the University website. The desirous applicant / Candidate(s) shall have to apply online and need to pay the prescribed amount Rs. 3000/- of application fees as decided by the University from time to time.
5) During the admission process, in case any dispute/grievances/ interpretation etc.arises, the matter shall be referred to the Registrar of the University for his consideration and decision. The concerned candidate if aggrieved due to the decision of the Registrar, he/she may file review application to the Pro-Vice Chancellor or Vice-Chancellor as decided by the University.
Fellowship / Certificate Courses Conducted by MUHS Affiliated Training Center.
Fellowship and/ or Certificate Course(s) for the purpose of skill enhancement and academic knowledge improvement in the clinical and academic areas are being conducted by the MUHS affiliated Training Center(s) in the State. The purpose of these Course(s)is to
develop skills and knowledge among the professionals as per the current needs of academics and society. These Course(s) will only aim at enhancing one or more basic competence as defined for the eligibility qualification for the said Course(s).
The University has prescribed the University Direction 05/2017 (Amended): regarding, "The Procedure and Rules Governing the Conduct of Fellowship and Certificate Course". (Copy of the said University Direction is available on University Website for perusal & information of all the concerns)
Nomenclature of the Courses:-
After fulfilling all the requirements the University shall award the qualification, such as, the Fellowship Course(s) in the concerned subject and such as, the Certificate Course(s) in the concerned subject. The Certificate shall include the subject of speciality and name of the Faculty.
Nature of Course
Leave of absence with the permission of Head of the Department up to a maximum period of 12 days for Fellowship Course(s) and 06 days for Certificate Course(s) in one year is permitted.
Information regarding Application Form:-
1. Information Brochure along with online application form is made available on the University website (htpp://www.muhs.ac.in).The Candidate(s) are requested to fill online application form.
2. The Candidate(s) have to pay application process fee Rs. 3000/- (non-refundable) by online payment gateway. The detail of online transaction is to be submitted along with application form and necessary documents.
The envelope should be superscripted with "University Fellowship/Certificate Application form".
3. The application form must be filled online by the Candidate(s)up to 12/12/2019at 23:59 Hrs. (midnight) and must submit the print copy of the application form along with self- attested all necessary documents and Marklist(s) of all the qualifying examinations on or before dt.27/12/2019 on the following address.
Maharashtra University of Health
Sciences, Vani-Dindori Road, Mhasrul,
Nashik - 422 004
4. Details of the original documents to be submitted at the time of counseling at Training Centre(s) along with two sets of self-attested photocopies by the Candidate(s) as per below:
5. An incomplete application form will be rejected.
6. Following self-attested photocopies are required to be submitted along with the application form strictly in given order:
|List of Documents Required for Online Centralized Admission Process for Academic Year 2019-20.|
|a) Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate, Additional District Magistrate, Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or|
|b) Photo copy of Valid Passport duly attested by Head of. Department or|
|c) Birth Certificate having endorsed with nationality as Indian on it|
|2.||Maharashtra State Domicile Certificate(as applicable)|
|3.||Marklist (s) of all qualifying examination HSC 12th Standard is mandatory (reflecting percentage of marks obtained out of total marks calculation)|
|Marklist (s) of all qualifying examination UG|
Mark list(s) of Undergraduate Final Year Part-I Part-II is mandatory.
Those Candidate(s) who have completed their UG/PG degree from Foreign University they shall have to mandatorily submit mark list of Board of Examination conducted by concerned Central Council or appropriate authority. Such Candidate(s) have to fill their marks details accordingly.
|5.||Marklist (s) of all qualifying examination PG Diploma / Degree is mandatory (as per the prescribed eligibility of the concerned Course)|
|6.||Passing /Degree Certificate UG, PG Diploma / Degree shall be attached (as per the prescribed eligibility of the concerned Course)|
|7.||Internship Completion Certificate ( If applicable ).|
|No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the current employer in case of in-service candidate (as applicable).Also such Candidate(s) must submit the Application through proper channel as required and applicable in the concerned case.|
|9.||Valid Registration certificate from the Respective Council or attach renewal receipt.|
|10.||College leaving Certificate (LC/TC).|
|Attempt Certificate of all examinations in UG, PG Diploma / PG Degree / DNB is mandatory (as the case may be) Course from Head of the Institute Candidate(s) or Self declaration on INR 100. Bond Paper about UG/PG Attempt (If applicable).|
|12.||Gazette for change in name (If applicable )|
|13.||Migration Certificate issued by the respective University (If applicable )|
|14.||Self-Educational Gap Certificate (after qualifying Degree) Affidavit by Candidate(s) certified by Executive Magistrate/ Notary. (If applicable)|
|In-service teaching faculty working with MUHS affiliated Govt./aided/Corporation Health Sciences college(s), willing to apply for in-service teaching faculty reservation quota. Must ensure about his/her eligibility for in service teaching faculty quota. To claim the said quota such candidate(s) shall submit valid University approval letter issued for his / her current appointment in MUHS affiliated Govt./aided/Corporation Health Sciences college(s)/institute(s).|
|Experience Certificate of Professional work (teaching / non-teaching) Experience of being worked on the post of Resident (Senior for PG degree/ Diploma Holder and Junior for Graduate degree holder ) / Tutor/ Lecturer/ Medical Officer.|
|For Fellowship Course(s) under Medical Faculty, qualification(s) awarded by College of Physician &Surgeon, Mumbai shall be considered, only if the qualification(s)is equivalent to the eligibility prescribed for concerned Fellowship Course by MUHS and if the said CPS, FCPS qualification is registered with MMC, Mumbai in light of the various rule(s) position of MCI, New Delhi and concerned Notification(s) published in gazette by MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE (Department of Health and Family Welfare).|
|18||Medical Fitness Certificate (as per format made available by the University)|
|19||Self-declaration form for self-attestation (as per format made available by the University)|
Instructions for filling Online Application Form
1. Applicants should have a valid Email Id and correct mobile number.
2. Before filling Online Application Form download Admission Notification and read the same carefully.
3. Online Application Form must be filled in 06 steps (i.e. from Step 01, Step 02, Step 03, Step 04, Step 05 and Step 06).
4. The Applicants must possess the required criteria and educational qualification as mentioned in the guidelines prescribed by University for Centralized online admission Process 2019-20.
5. Fill the Online Application Form carefully. Candidate(s) has to choose concern Fellowship / Certificate Course(s) as per suitability of his / her qualification. Accordingly, he/she have to mention the corrected eligibility criteria and shall give the Online Preferences or need to fill the Choices of Training Centre(s) for respective Course.
6. Applicant shall submit only one application form, in the event if applicant he/she submit more than one application then, the previous application will be rejected and latest application submitted by the Candidate(s) shall be treated as valid application.
7. Applicants needs to send copy of Printed Application Form along with self-attested necessary marklist(s) / documents as prescribed by the University to this office.
8. Please note that, if you commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The Office will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms.
9. For any modification in the online application, applicants have to submit OTP password after entering mobile number. Applicant can modify his application before online submission,
10. Once the applicant has submitted his or her application form online by pressing "SUBMIT" button, then there will not be any scope to change the online data.
11. System will not print application form unless entering basic information, Educational Qualification, Course Preferences and online application fee of Rs.3000/-(non-refundable).
12. For any query related online submission / transaction you may contact to Computer Department on telephone no. (0253) 2539180/181.
For more details, log on to the official website of MUHS mentioned below:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com. Check out more about our bureau/team here