MUHS extends date for submitting applications for admission to Fellowship, Certificate Course 2019-20
Earlier the last date to submit Online admission application form for Centralize admission to Fellowship / Certificate Course(s) for A.Y. 2019-20 was 05/01/2020 upto 23:59 Hrs. (midnight). However, considering the requests received from various Training Centre(s) hence, it is decided by the University to extend the said last date to submit Online admission application form upto 15/01/2020 at 23:59 Hrs. (midnight). Whereas, the Last date of submission of hard copy of online forms along with self-attested photocopy of necessary documents will be upto 17/01/2020 at 05:30 p.m.
All other information/guidelines and Time Schedule regarding Fellowship / Certificate Course(s) of Centralize Online admission procedure for A.Y. 2019-20 shall be as per University Notification cited at reference no. 02, except the above amendment.
Accordingly, the Centralize Online admission application form to Fellowship / Certificate Course(s) for A.Y. 2019-20 submission link is made active/ available upto 15/01/2020 at 23:59 Hrs (midnight).
The detailed time schedule and important information regarding Fellowship/Certificate Courses Centralized Online admission process for the A.Y. 2019-20 is mentioned below and for more, the candidates can view the document attached below.
Revised Time Schedule for Centralized Admission Procedure for admission to Fellowship and / or Certificate Course(s) at Affiliated Training Centre for A.Y. 2019-20
|01||Date of availability of Online application forms on MUHS website||12/12/2019|
|02||Last date of submission of Online forms||Extended upto|
15/01/2020 at 23:59 Hrs.
|03||Last date of submission of hard copy of Online forms along with self-attested Photo Copy of necessary documents to the university.||17/01/2020|
|04||Scrutiny of the applications||Upto 30/01/2020|
|05||Publications of Primary Temporary General Merit List||05/02/2020|
|06||To call for Objection/Suggestions, if any;||06/02/2020 to 10/02/2020|
|07||Publications of Temporary General Merit List||15/02/2020|
|08||After Ist Round: Last date to join and submit the communication regarding Retention of allotted Seat at the concerned Training Centre(s).||20/02/2020|
|09||IInd Round/ Waiting List/ or subsequent round||Will be Published on MUHS Website later|
|10||Academic Year Start (Course(s) Commencement) Date||25/02/2020|
|11||Admission Cut-Off date||As notified by the University from time to time|
|12||Regarding Eligibility proposals|
Important Note :
1) University reserves right to amend the above Time Schedule.
2) While confirming the application for admission to Fellowship / Certificate Course(s), All the concerned should note the same and act accordingly.
3) If any seats remain vacant, it shall be filled as per the general merit list in second round, or subsequent rounds if any; Further, University may process out the Spot Admission Round / MOP UP Round as per the policy decision of the University.
4) The notification and advertisement for admission to fellowship and Certificate Course shall be published on the University website. The desirous applicant / Candidate(s) shall have to apply online and need to pay the prescribed amount Rs. 3000/- of application fees as decided by the University from time to time.
5) During the admission process, in case any dispute/grievances/ interpretation etc.arises, the matter shall be referred to the Registrar of the University for his consideration and decision. The concerned candidate if aggrieved due to the decision of the Registrar, he/she may file review application to the Pro-Vice Chancellor or Vice-Chancellor as decided by the University.
Fellowship / Certificate Courses Conducted by MUHS Affiliated Training Center.
Fellowship and/ or Certificate Course(s) for the purpose of skill enhancement and academic knowledge improvement in the clinical and academic areas are being conducted by the MUHS affiliated Training Center(s) in the State. The purpose of these Course(s)is to
develop skills and knowledge among the professionals as per the current needs of academics and society. These Course(s) will only aim at enhancing one or more basic competence as defined for the eligibility qualification for the said Course(s).
The University has prescribed the University Direction 05/2017 (Amended): regarding, "The Procedure and Rules Governing the Conduct of Fellowship and Certificate Course". (Copy of the said University Direction is available on University Website for perusal & information of all the concerns)
Nomenclature of the Courses:-
After fulfilling all the requirements the University shall award the qualification, such as, the Fellowship Course(s) in the concerned subject and such as, the Certificate Course(s) in the concerned subject. The Certificate shall include the subject of speciality and name of the Faculty.
Nature of Course
Leave of absence with the permission of Head of the Department up to a maximum period of 12 days for Fellowship Course(s) and 06 days for Certificate Course(s) in one year is permitted.
Information regarding Application Form:-
1. Information Brochure along with online application form is made available on the University website (htpp://www.muhs.ac.in).The Candidate(s) are requested to fill online application form.
2. The Candidate(s) have to pay application process fee Rs. 3000/- (non-refundable) by online payment gateway. The detail of online transaction is to be submitted along with application form and necessary documents.
The envelope should be superscripted with "University Fellowship/Certificate Application form".
3. The application form must be filled online by the Candidate(s)up to 12/12/2019at 23:59 Hrs. (midnight) and must submit the print copy of the application form along with self- attested all necessary documents and Marklist(s) of all the qualifying examinations on or before dt.27/12/2019 on the following address.
Maharashtra University of Health
Sciences, Vani-Dindori Road, Mhasrul,
Nashik – 422 004
4. Details of the original documents to be submitted at the time of counseling at Training Centre(s) along with two sets of self-attested photocopies by the Candidate(s) as per below:
5. An incomplete application form will be rejected.
6. Following self-attested photocopies are required to be submitted along with the application form strictly in given order:
|Sr.No.||List of Documents Required for Online Centralized Admission Process for Academic Year 2019-20.|
|a) Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate, Additional District Magistrate, Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or|
|b) Photo copy of Valid Passport duly attested by Head of. Department or|
|c) Birth Certificate having endorsed with nationality as Indian on it|
|2.||Maharashtra State Domicile Certificate(as applicable)|
|3.||Marklist (s) of all qualifying examination HSC 12th Standard is mandatory (reflecting percentage of marks obtained out of total marks calculation)|
|Marklist (s) of all qualifying examination UGMark list(s) of Undergraduate Final Year Part-I Part-II is mandatory.|
Those Candidate(s) who have completed their UG/PG degree from Foreign University they shall have to mandatorily submit mark list of Board of Examination conducted by concerned Central Council or appropriate authority. Such Candidate(s) have to fill their marks details accordingly.
|5.||Marklist (s) of all qualifying examination PG Diploma / Degree is mandatory (as per the prescribed eligibility of the concerned Course)|
|6.||Passing /Degree Certificate UG, PG Diploma / Degree shall be attached (as per the prescribed eligibility of the concerned Course)|
|7.||Internship Completion Certificate ( If applicable ).|
|8.||No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the current employer in case of in-service candidate (as applicable).Also such Candidate(s) must submit the Application through proper channel as required and applicable in the concerned case.|
|9.||Valid Registration certificate from the Respective Council or attach renewal receipt.|
|10.||College leaving Certificate (LC/TC).|
|11.||Attempt Certificate of all examinations in UG, PG Diploma / PG Degree / DNB is mandatory (as the case may be) Course from Head of the Institute Candidate(s) or Self declaration on INR 100. Bond Paper about UG/PG Attempt (If applicable).|
|12.||Gazette for change in name (If applicable )|
|13.||Migration Certificate issued by the respective University (If applicable )|
|14.||Self-Educational Gap Certificate (after qualifying Degree) Affidavit by Candidate(s) certified by Executive Magistrate/ Notary. (If applicable)|
|In-service teaching faculty working with MUHS affiliated Govt./aided/Corporation Health Sciences college(s), willing to apply for in-service teaching faculty reservation quota. Must ensure about his/her eligibility for in service teaching faculty quota. To claim the said quota such candidate(s) shall submit valid University approval letter issued for his / her current appointment in MUHS affiliated Govt./aided/Corporation Health Sciences college(s)/institute(s).|
|16.||Experience Certificate of Professional work (teaching / non-teaching) Experience of being worked on the post of Resident (Senior for PG degree/ Diploma Holder and Junior for Graduate degree holder ) / Tutor/ Lecturer/ Medical Officer.|
|For Fellowship Course(s) under Medical Faculty, qualification(s) awarded by College of Physician &Surgeon, Mumbai shall be considered, only if the qualification(s)is equivalent to the eligibility prescribed for concerned Fellowship Course by MUHS and if the said CPS, FCPS qualification is registered with MMC, Mumbai in light of the various rule(s) position of MCI, New Delhi and concerned Notification(s) published in gazette by MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE (Department of Health and Family Welfare).|
|18||Medical Fitness Certificate (as per format made available by the University)|
|19||Self-declaration form for self-attestation (as per format made available by the University)|
For more updates students are requested to visit the official website of MUHS given below.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out more about our bureau/team here