MSc Nursing 2019: TN Health releases tentative counselling schedule, instructions
Chennai: The Directorate of Medical Education and Selection Committee (TN Health Tamil Nadu) has released a tentative schedule and instructions for candidates attending counselling of MSc Nursing course 2019-2020.
Candidates who are vying for admission to MSc Nursing course at Tamil Nadu colleges can view the schedule along with the instructions uploaded on the official website of TN Health mentioned below:
MSc Nursing 2019 tentative counselling schedule
|01:30 PM||GR – 203 & 244 (SPECIAL CATEGORY(PH))|
|02:00 PM||GR 1||GR 100|
|ALL -SERVICE CANDIDATES FROM GR 101 TO GR 251|
|ALL NON SERVICE CANDIDATES FROM GR 101 TO GR 251|
* GR – GENERAL RANK
The Candidates are directed to report at the counselling venue one hour earlier.
Eligible Candidates can only download their Call Letters from the websites www.tnhealth.org /www.tnmedicalselection.org
Lecture Theatre II, Ground Floor,
Govt. Multi-Super Specialty Hospital, Omandurar Estate, Chennai-600002.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES ATTENDING COUNSELLING FOR MSc NURSING COURSE
I. ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED :
1. Original B.Sc. (Nursing) Degree certificate or provisional pass certificate from the concerned university to which the college is affiliated.
2. First Year to Final B.Sc. (Nursing) Mark sheets issued by the competent authorities.
3. Provisional / Permanent / Additional Registration Certificate for B.Sc Nursing from Tamil Nadu Nursing Council.
4. Fee Receipt issued by the Nursing Council for Registration of B.Sc (N) Course.
5. Experience certificate for 1 year for regular B.Sc.,(N) candidates after the date of above fee receipt.
6. Experience Certificate for 1 Year for Post Basic B.Sc.,(N) candidates either before B.Sc.,(N) or after passing B.Sc.,(N).
7. Community Certificate, if applicable.
8. Nativity Certificate, if applicable.
9. Evidence for date of birth (H.Sc / S.S.L.C. / College relieving / Extract from Service Register).
10. Copy of Posting Order for service Candidates.
II. Eligibility Certificate issued by the Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University,for candidates graduated through other universities.
III. If you do not report to the Head of the Institution to which you are allotted on or before the time and date specified, your selection and / or admission will be cancelled without any further notice.
IV. You are directed to pay Rs.5000/- by means of D.D. drawn in favour of“The Secretary, Selection Committee, Chennai-600010” payable at Chennai- 600010. The amount will be sent to the respective Colleges.
V. All the candidates attending the counselling for M.Sc., (Nursing) have to remit a non-refundable amount of Rs.500/- by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Chennai-600010” as processing fee for allotment of seats.
VI. Request for re-allotment / Transfer of college will not be considered