Through a recent notice, The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has invited online application from medial colleges to apply for the PG ( Super Specialty) Courses for academic session 2019-20.
It is informed to all concerned that the online system for submitting applications/proposals for starting/increase intake of seats in Post Graduate (Super speciality) courses for the academic session 2019-20 will be active from 16.08.2018 to 06.09.2018.
A link atwww.mohfw.gov.in or http://medicalcollegeapplication.gov.in has been provided for the purpose. All the applicant colleges have to submit their applications/proposals through both the modes i.e. online mode and physical code. A detailed note on the procedure to be followed is also enclosed herewith.
Online Applications For Medical Colleges/ Increase Of Intake Capacity
I. A procedure for submitting applications/proposals have been introduced by this ministry. It is an add-on procedure which runs parallel with conventional procedure of manual submission of applications. The online application is mandatory and comes into effect for pg (super speciality) courses 2019-20 from 16.08.2018.
Ii. Applicants/colleges desirous of filing an application for the purpose of starting/increase of seats in pg (super speciality) courses shall follow the following procedure:
(1) visit: www. Mohfw.gov.in or http://medicalcollegeapplication.gov.in
(2) click on: link medical education (online application system for medical colleges).
(3) click on: link online application system
(4) you will be redirected to an external link (www.medicalcollegeapplication.gov.in)
(5) a registration window will open. Do a one-time registration using a valid e-mail address.
(6) register/ obtain id [those registered earlier, they can use the same id and password].
(7) Log in using id and password.
(8) read and accept terms of online application.
(9) fill up the columns of the application which are enabled.
(10) upload a scanned copy of consent of affiliation from affiliating university and demand draft (as evidence of fee paid).
(11) upload the application.
(12) obtain an acknowledgement of the online application. Note: these instructions are visible on the online application system.
(13) file a manual copy of the complete application as prescribed by the mci regulations, along with all valid documents, draft in original towards fee and a copy of the system generated online application acknowledgement.
(14) it may be noted that an online application is not a complete application and only on fulfillment of (13) above an application will be deemed to be complete.
(15) it may be noted that last date for online applications is 06.09.2018. Manual copy of the application with all enclosures should also reach the ministry by 06.09.2018.
for more information log on to given links: