Through a recent notification the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695001, has notified the allotment/admissions to Post Graduate Medical (Degree/Diploma) Courses, in Government Medical colleges and to all the seats available in Self Financing/ Co-operative Medical Colleges in Kerala for 2018.
Applications are invited from the candidates who have qualified in the NEET PG 2018, for allotment/admission to Post Graduate Medical (Degree/Diploma) courses 2018 in the Government Medical colleges and to all the seats available in Self Financing/ Co-operative Medical Colleges in Kerala. The submission of online application is from 06.03.2018 to 14.03.2018 at 5 pm. All information regarding notification and Prospectus is available in the website www.cee-kerala.org and online applications form is in the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in
ALLOTMENT / ADMISSION TO POST GRADUATE MEDICAL (DEGREE / DIPLOMA) COURSES, KERALA – 2018
1. Applications are invited from the candidates who have qualified in the NEET-PG 2018, for admission to Post Graduate Medical (Degree/Diploma) Courses, 2018 in the Government Medical Colleges and to all the seats available in Private Self Financing/Co-operative Medical Colleges in Kerala.
Note: Allotment of seats from the rank list for all courses in Self Financing colleges will be made in accordance with orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India/Hon’ble High Court of Kerala or the orders of the Government of Kerala/Government of India as per the law in existence at the time of the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP).
2. Eligibility for Admission:
(a) Academic: Applicants should be in possession of MBBS degree or provisional MBBS pass certificate recognized by MCI with MBBS qualification registered permanently or provisionally with MCI or State Medical Council and should have completed one year of internship or likely to complete it on or before 31st March 2018. Admission to such candidate will be given only after obtaining registration of T.C. Medical Council.
(b) Nativity: Applicants should have satisfied any of the following conditions.
i) Indian Citizens of Kerala origin, Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) will also be treated at par with Indian Citizens for the limited purpose of admission, provided they execute a bond to serve as Senior Resident for 3 years as envisaged in clause 12.1.(b) of the prospectus. However, POI/OCI candidates will not be eligible for any kind of reservation.
ii) Candidates who are sons/daughters of Non – Keralite parents, who have obtained MBBS Degree from any of the Medical Colleges in Kerala State and opted for the domicile status of State of Kerala. But they will not be eligible for Communal/Special/PD reservation benefits.
(c) Age: (i) There is no Upper age limit for admission to PG Medical courses under ordinary circumstances . For Service Candidates the upper age limit for getting admission will be 53 years for Post Graduate Diploma Courses as on 01-01-2018
3. Mode Of Selection: All candidates seeking admission to Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma courses (including Service Quota Candidates for P G Diploma course) in the State of Kerala for the academic year 2018-19 shall have to qualify the National Eligibility –Cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate Courses (NEET PG-2018) conducted by the National Board of Examination, New Delhi. The selection of the candidates shall be made from the rank list prepared by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala on the basis of NEET PG 2018 rank list subject to satisfying the eligibility conditions as in Clause 4 of the prospectus.
4. Submission of Applications and Application Fee: All candidates seeking admission to the PG Medical Degree/Diploma Courses 2018 can apply in the Online application form available from 06.03.2018 provided in the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and then remit the required fee by way of online payment or by way of e-challan available during the submission of online application. Payment through e-challan can be made in cash at any of the Head/Sub Post offices in Kerala. After remitting the required application fee upload signature of candidate and all necessary certificates/documents. No need to send printout of the application or any documents to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
The in-service candidates should send the printout of the application along with printout of the uploaded documents to the Head of the concerned department before 5 pm of 14.03.2018
Application Fee for General Candidates is Rs.1000/- (Rupees Thousand only) and in the case of SC/ST candidates and those eligible for SC/ST benefits as per G.O.(Ms)No.25/05/SCSTDD dated 20.06.2005 is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only Application fee once remitted will not be refunded. The Prospectus can be downloaded from the above website. The application forms and prospectus will not be available from the Medical Colleges or from the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
5. Last date and Time for the submission of online application: All candidates seeking admission to the course should submit the online application along with uploaded documents/certificates mentioned in clause 7.2.4 of the prospectus before 5 pm of 14.03.2018. Late, defective and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No correspondence will be undertaken in this regard.
6. The admissions to the entire PG Medical seats including Minority/NRI quota seats in self- financing Medical Colleges in the State for the year 2018-19 shall be done through a common counseling to be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations from State Rank lists which will be prepared on the basis of NEET-PG 2018 rank list. The Candidates seeking admission to the NRI quota seats in Self- financing Medical Colleges shall have to upload the following Certificates/documents.
- a) Relationship Certificate of the Sponsor and students to be issued by the Revenue Authorities as per GO(MS) No.243/2014/H&FWD dated 06/08/2014.
- b) Overseas Employment Certificate issued by the Employer, attested by the Embassy and if self- employed, it should also be attested by the Embassy.
c) Passport with Visa stamped on it and attested by the Embassy.
- d) A self affidavit of the relationship between sponsor and the candidate (Sponsorship Certificate)
- e) The Sponsor should be an Indian Citizen/Overseas Citizen of India/Person of Indian Origin and relevant document to prove the same.
Candidates will be allowed, neither to include any information in the application form nor to submit any certificates/documents claiming reservation or any benefits, after the submission of the application.
Data Sheet: Candidates eligible for allotment/admission to the courses will be issued DataSheet which can be downloaded from the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in from the date which will be notified later.
The selection and allotment of seats including those under Service Quota will be made by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations through the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) as per Clause 10 of the Prospectus for admission to Medical Post Graduate Diploma courses-2018, approved by the Government of Kerala.
10. Candidates may go through the various provisions of the Prospectus for admission to Medical Post Graduate Degree/Diploma courses-2018, available on the Official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations www.cee-kerala.org before filling up the Online application forms.
For more details click on the link given: