Bhopal: Through a recent notice, AIIMS Bhopal informed about the MD/MS spot counselling. The notice regarding this along with the full details of the original websites of AIIMS Bhopal is given:
1. Institute level SPOT ROUND counseling is scheduled on 30/08/2018 at 1:00 pm at AIIMS Bhopal campus for filling up the Postgraduate MS/MD seats at AIIMS Bhopal for the July 2018 session which remained vacant after the open round counselling at AIIMS Delhi.
|Sl. No||Subject||Total Seats||UR||OBC||SC||ST|
|3||Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||1||0||0||1||0|
2. The number of seats and subject may change and the same will be displayed at AIIMS Bhopal website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in as and when there is any change in the seat position. The final position of the vacant seat at AIIMS Bhopal available for spot round counselling will be displayed at 12.00 Noon on 30th August 2018. Hence the interested are advised to regularly visit the AIIMS Bhopal website for updates.
3. As followed in open round of counselling at AIIMS Delhi, if there are no candidates in the OBC category, the OBC seats will be converted to UR, ST to SC and even then if there is no candidate in the specified categories, all seats will get converted to UR.
4. Eligibility for appearing in Spot Round: Candidates having Percentile 50 or above in the PG Entrance Examination conducted by AIIMS Delhi for seven AIIMS, held on Sunday, the 6th May 2018 will be eligible to participate in this session irrespective of their rank in the entrance examination provided they are not holding any PG seat anywhere in the country.
5. The eligible candidates desirous of participating in spot counselling shall report in person to the Admission Cell located at the Ground Floor of the Medical College building of AIIMS Bhopal latest by 11.00 am on 30th August 2018 with the following ORIGINAL documents and one set of self-attested photocopies:
a) Admit card issued by the AIIMS Delhi
b) Result of the Entrance Examination depicting the percentile
c) 10th Class marksheet /certificate bearing date of birth
d) MBBS mark sheets of all professional examinations.
e) MBBS Degree certificate / Provisional Certificate
f) Internship completion certificate
g) Attempt certificate
h) Medical Council Registration certificate
i) Category certificate in the Central Government prescribed format, if applicable.
Note: Failure to bring original documents will render candidate not-eligible to participate in the spot round of counselling.
For more details click on the given link: