MD, MS Admissions at BFUHS: Eligibility, fees For NRI Quota
Through a separate notice, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences invited online applications for the NRI quota.
Online Applications can be submitted at www.bfuhs.ac.in, till 20 March 2018 by eligible candidates. The last date for submitting admission application form for NRI quota is 3 April 2018.
Admission Notice for NRI seats in Post Graduate Courses, Session 2018
The following procedure of admission is as per Punjab Government Notification No. 5/26/2016-5HB- III/557 dated 25.01.2018.
- The admission to NRI seats shall be on the basis of merit in NEET-PG-2018.
- Application form for issuing of Eligibility/ Equivalency certificate is available from the University counter OR can be downloaded from University website (www.bfuhs.ac.in).
- Eligibility * NRI who passed MBBS/BDS
* Must have completed internship by 31-3-2018* Must be qualified- NEET-PG-2018
- Candidate must be registered with MCI/DCI/State Medical/ Dental Council and must have recognition Certificate of MBBS/BDS/Equivalent Degree from MCI/DCI.
- After getting Eligibility/ Equivalency certificate, candidate has to apply on prescribed application form upto 03.04.2018 by 5.00 PM to the University for Counselling for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS Courses under NRI quota in Private colleges for session 2018.
- Punjab Govt. vide its Notification no.5/26/2016-5HB-III/557 dated 25.01.2018 has notified that 15% seats of total seats are reserved for NRI’s in PG courses at Private colleges in order to preference as under:Category I : NRIs/Children of NRI who originally belonged to State of Punjab CategoryII : NRIs/ChildrenofNRIwhooriginallybelongedtoanIndianstateotherthan
(a) Under this policy Non Resident Indian Means a person of Indian origin, whether holding an Indian Passport or Foreign Passport, who is either permanently or temporarily settled outside India and in either case:
- (i) For or on taking up employment outside India ; or
- (ii) For carrying on a business or vocation outside India; or
(iii) For any other purpose, in such circumstances, as would indicate his intention to stay
outside India for an uncertain period;
For ascertaining the eligibility relevant documents including Foreign Country Passport or Green Card or Permanent Resident Card or Proof of Residency of Foreign Country issued by competent authority or OCI/PIO Card issued by the Government of India Shall be taken into consideration.
9. Fee Structure in Private Colleges:
Name of Course
NRI Seats fee for full course in US $
MD/MS (Basic Sciences)
Note: Registration /continuation fee @ 15% of tuition fee will be charged from NRI candidates who will be admitted.
Tentative seats in MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS courses under NRI quota of various private colleges shall be available at University Website.
For the courses MDMS, MDS 2018 the NRI Eligibility application form is available on the given link:
For the courses MDMS, MDS 2018 the NRI admission application form is available on the given link:
For the courses MDMS, MDS 2018 the NRI admission procedure is available on the given link: