MD, MS 2020: PGIMER issues notice on Round 2 Counselling
Chandigarh: Through a recent notice, the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) has informed about the 2nd round of counselling for MD and MS session January 2020.
PG Medical Candidates, who applied for MD and MS courses January 2020 Session at the premier institute are requested to view the details of the notice as uploaded by the institute mentioned below.
The Candidates who have passed the MD/MS exam held on 30.11.2019 in their respective category can attend the 2nd counseling which is to be held on 10.01.2020 at 11:00 AM at Bhargava Auditorium (Near Research Block B). The seats will be filled purely on merit basis and the seat matrix will be uploaded on 07.01.2020 (Afternoon).
The counseling for admission will be held as per schedule given below:-
|Counselling||Date and Time||Venue|
|2nd counselling for MD/MS courses at PGIMER, Chandigarh||10.01.2020 at 11.00 AM||Bhargava Auditorium, PGI, Chandigarh|
|3rd counselling for MD/MS courses at PGIMER, Chandigarh||18.01.2020 at 11.00 AM||Bhargava Auditorium, PGI, Chandigarh|
|Spot Admission through Open counselling at PGIMER, Chandigarh||30.01.2020 at 11.00 AM||Bhargava Auditorium, PGI, Chandigarh|
1. Please bring copy or your application form (to be downloaded from the PGI website with the help of login ID and password provided to you at the time of registration) One Photograph should be pasted on this application form. Also bring identity proof of your verification at the venue of counseling.
2. Candidates will be all owed to attend the counseling only after verification of their admit card.
3. Candidates shall bring all original degrees/testimonials/certificates in support of their qualification viz, Matriculation certificate, mark sheet of MBBS, Internship, Category Certificate (if applicable), MCI Registration etc. Your admission will be confirmed only on verification of your eligibility and original documents.
4. The result of your selection will be announced soon after your interview. Selected candidates shall have to pay first installment of fees, security etc. (Rs. 2485/-) in CASH on the spot. No other mode of payment will be accepted like cheque/Demand Draft etc. In case the candidates change his/her sociality at the time of 2nd, 3rd counselling and Spot admission through open couselling he/she shall have to deposit/ Rs. l4B5/-. Failure to deposit the dues will result in the cancellation o selection of the candidate. Fee once deposited shall not be refunded.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for the journeys to be performed by the candidate.
6. Please bring NOC if the candidate is in service,
7. In cases of OBC/RURAL AREA/SPONSORED/PWD candidates, the candidature or ‹he candidate will be provisional subject to:-
I. Production of fresh 0 BC certificate in prescribed format Govt. of India.
II. Production of certificate from District Ma gist rate stating the number of years of service in Rural Area and also NOC required If the candidate is still working.
III. Production PWD Certificate duty signed by the authorized medical board which consists of consultants of Orthopedics, Physical Medicine Rehabilitation and General Surgery Department.
8. The candidate who does not get the subject of his/her choice in the first counseling can also attend the 2nd, 3rd counseling and Spot admission through open counseling to get the subject of his/her choice (only if available as per merit). No penalty will be charged from the candidate who will be selected in another subject after resigning from the subject in which he/she joined earlier in the first counselling.
9. The rank wise and category wise list of candidates provisionally eligible for counselling is available at PGI website i.e. www.pgimer.edu.in.
10. Discrepancy, if any, may please be brought to the notice of MD/MS section or Training Branch, PGI at 0172-2755562.
11. Any other document/testimonial which have been mentioned against your name in the list displayed on the website should also be sent to the following e-mail ID on or 18.12.2019 i.e firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are requested to please visit the original website of Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh is mention below: