MD Ayurveda 2019 Counselling: KNRUHS issues notice on Final Round
Via the notice, the varsity notifies all the candidates in the final merit list of MD Ayurveda for 2019-20 displayed on KNRUHS website are eligible to attend counseling as per the schedule given below at KALOJI NARAYANA RAO UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, KMC CAMPUS, WARANGAL. Allotment of seats will be done as per the procedure following the existing Government Orders and University regulations.
SCHEDULE OF COUNSELING
VENUE: KALOJI NARAYANA RAO UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, KMC CAMPUS, WARANGAL
|Date||Time||Rank in the final merit list|
|10-11-2019||10.30 AM - 11.30 AM||1st to last rank in the final merit list|
NOTE -1: Candidates have to report at sharp 10.30 AM. Candidates attended after 11 AM are not permitted for counseling.
2. Candidates who was allotted seat in first phase of counseling and not reported are not eligible.
3. Candidates who have discontinued the course are also not eligible.
4. Candidates will be permitted into the counseling hall subject to
availability of MD Ayurveda seats. Notification for counseling does not mean definite allotment of seat, as more candidates have registered online than available number of seats.
5. Candidates who are admitted in the previous phase of counseling and wish to slide to other courses also can attend for counseling.
UNIVERSITY FEE :
Candidates shall attend for counseling with Demand Draft in favor of Registrar, KNR UHS, payable at Warangal for amount of Rs.15,000-00 ( Rupees Fifteen Thousand only)
Candidates who have paid University fee in the first phase of counseling need not pay again.
Instructions to candidates :
1)All Eligible candidates have to attend for counseling with all Original Certificates and DD towards University fee of Rs.15,000-00 ( Rupees Fifteen Thousand only). Candidates with DD towards University fee are only permitted for counseling.
2)Candidate are permitted into the counseling hall with the D.D.
towards University fee. If allotted a seat the allotment letter will be issued. They have to report on the same day with Original Certificates, Bond at the University.
3). If the selected candidate does not report on the same day the admission will be cancelled automatically
4). If a candidate after allotment does not join the course or discontinues the course after joining, he/she will not be eligible for next round of counseling if any.
Vacant seats available in MD Ayurveda after first phase of counseling are as follows:
DETAILS OF VACANT SEATS
1. NUMBER OF SEATS IN KAYACHIKITSA – 0
2. NUMBER OF SEATS IN SALYA – 01 (OC-UR)
3. NUMBER OF SEATS IN SALAKYA – 0
4. NUMBER OF SEATS IN PRASUTI & STRI ROGA-01 OC-UR
5. NUMBER OF SEATS IN DRAVYAGUNA – 2 (OC AU-1, BC-SVU 1)
6. NUMBER OF SEATS IN PANCHAKARMA – 01(SC-SVU-1)
7. NUMBER OF SEATS IN AYURVEDA SAMHITA & SIDDHANT-02 (OC-OU-1, OC- SVU-1)
NOTE: SLIDING SEATS IF ANY ARISES WILL BE FILLED ON THE SAME DAY WITH THE REPORTED CANDIDATES AS PER RULES.
for more details go to the official website click here