The Medical Council of India(MCI) through a recent notice has invited requests for proposals (RFP) for selection of a system integrator (SI)for implementation of IP based CCTV solutions in Medical Colleges.
This RFP is for “Selection of system integrator for implementation of MCI – CCTV project”.
The Council is promoting ICT to facilitate its internal and business operations. MCI’s plans of installation of a comprehensive Medical Council of India – Closed Circuit Television (MCI-CCTV) solution, are meant to achieve the following:
- Monitoring availability of faculty and student for the classes as per schedule
- Ensure that the assigned faculty is taking the classes
- Monitoring effectiveness of teaching tools used by faculties while conducting the classes – Theory and lab sessions
- Monitoring mal practices by students/ faculties during exams
- Making use of video evidences in dispute/ grievance resolutions
- Monitor proper maintenance of infrastructure in the class rooms & labs and raise timely alarms in case of any suspicious activities
- Video analytics as a tool in future for performance improvement of the colleges
- Live access to any class room across the country at any given point of time – Better control over colleges thereby improving the quality of Medical education
Those interested in perusing the RFP Document may visit MCI: http://www.mciindia.org/ or https://old.mciindia.org
For further clarifications you may contact: MCI at 1800111154 or mail: email@example.com
Last Date for Submission: 11th August, 2017, before 1400 hrs
Read also https://old.mciindia.org/Tenders.aspx