Medical Counseling Committee has issued a notice for the candidates regarding Post Graduate Counselling-2018.
All the candidates are hereby informed that eligibility for Fresh Registration in Mop-Up Round of the Post Graduate Counselling-2018 will be as follow:
- Candidates who have not registered earlier in Round-1 and round-2.
Candidates who have filled the registration form but have not completed the payment process.
- Candidates who have not joined in Round-1 or Round-2
- Candidates who have surrendered during round 2 reporting with exit forfeiture of tuition fees or resigned (not upgraded candidates ) before 19.04.2018.
- Candidates who have registered for All India/AFMC quota seats and have not been allotted any seat and now interested for Deemed Universities.
- Candidate who want to change counselling type have to re-initialize themselves and register again for mop-up round
Candidate who have allotted seat in mop-up round of DGHS:
A) If not joined will come under the exit with forfeiture clause and tuition fees of such candidates will be forfeited.
B) Will not be eligible for participation in stray vacancies round to be conducted by the respective Deemed/Central University.
C) If joined will not be eligible for the up-gradation and participation in stray vacancy round to be conducted by the respective Deemed/Central University.
for more details click on the links given below: