Government of Kerala has notified the fee for MBBS/BDS courses in Private Self-financing Colleges in Kerala for the 2018-19 admissions.
As per GO(P) No 83/2018/H&FWD at the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in, the fee has been notified in exercise of powers conferred under Section 8(1) (a) of Act 15 of 2017 [The Kerala Medical Education (Regulation and Control of Admission to-Private Medical Educational Institutions) Act, 2017] and as per direction of the Honourable High Court of Kerala in its order dated 2-11-2017 in WP(C) No. 30032/2017(D) and connected cases.
The Government order gives the fee as fixed by the Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee (AFRC) applicable for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses in in Self Financing Medical Educational Institutions for the academic year 2018-19.
For MBBS, the annual tuition fee for 15% NRI seats has been fixed as Rs.20 lakhs uniformly for colleges. The College-wise Tuition Fee fixed for MBBS for the 85% General Seats will be as follows:
- KMCT Medical College, Mukkom, Kozhikode- Rs.5.54 lakhs.
- Pushpagiri Institute of Medical Science & Research Centre, Thiruvalla; Rs.5.6 lakhs.
- Amala Institute of Medical Sciences, Amala Nagar, Thrissur-Rs.5.6 Lakhs.
- Jubilee Mission Medical College & Research Institute, Bisho Alappat Road,Thrissur- Rs.5.6 Lakhs.
- Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical College, Kolenchery, Ernakulam- Rs.5.6 Lakhs.
- SUT Academy of Medical Sciences, Vattappara, Thiruvananthapuram- Rs.5.32 Lakhs.
- Mount Zion Medical College, Chayalode, Adoor, Pathanamthitta- Rs.5.5575 lakhs.
- Travancore Medical College, Mylapore, Umayanalloor P O, Kollam- Rs.5.6 lakhs
- P K Das Institute of Medical Sciences, Vaniyamkulam, Ottapalam, Palakkad Rs.6.04 lakhs.
- DM Wayanad Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalpetta, Meppadi P.O., Wayanad- Rs.5.99 lakhs.
- Sree Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Chalakka, North Kuthiyathode P O, Ernakulam –Rs.6.5386 lakhs.
- S R Medical College and Research Centre, Thiruvananthapuram- Rs.5.6 lakhs.
- Believers Church Medical College Hospital, Kuttapuzha, Thiruvalla- Rs.5.6 Lakhs.
- Dr. Somervell Memorial CSI Medical College, Karakonam, Thiruvananthapuram –Rs.5.6 Lakhs.
- Malabar Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Modakkallur P O, Atholi Via, Kozhikode –Rs.5.6 Lakhs.
- Azeezia Institute of Medical Science and Research, Meyyannoor P O, Kollam –Rs.5.6 Lakhs.
- Al Azhar Medical College & Super Speciality Hospital, Ezhalloor, Thodupuzha, Idukki-Rs.5.6 Lakhs.
- Sree Gokulam Medical College & Research Foundation, Venjaramoodu, Thiruvananthapuram – Rs.5.6 Lakhs.
- Kannur Medical College, Kannur –Rs.5.6 Lakhs.
- MES Medical College, Perinthalmanna, Malappuram – Rs.5.6 lakhs.
- Karuna Medical College, Vilayodi, Chittur, Palakkad –Rs.5.4054 lakhs.
- Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram- Rs.5.6 lakhs.
The tuition fee for BDS in all Dental Colleges has been fixed at Rs.3.04 lakhs for the 85% seats and at Rs.6 lakhs for the NRI seats. The Dental Colleges included in the Government order, are the following.
- Annoor Dental College, Puthuppady P O, Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam.
- Educare Institute of Dental Science, Kiliyamannil, Campus, Chattiparamba, Malappuram.
- Malabar Dental College and Research Centre, Chekanoor Road, Mudur P O, Edappal, Malappuram.
- Mar Baselios Dental College, Kothamangalam, Ernakulam.
- Noorul Islam College of Dental Science, Aralummoodu, Neyyattinkara, Thiruvananthapuram.
- PSM College of Dental Science and Research, Akkikavu, Thrissur.
- Sri Anjaneya Institute of Dental Sciences, Modakkallur, Atholi, Calicut.
- St. Gregorios Dental College, Chelad P O, Kothamangalam, Ernakulam.
- Al-Azhar Dental College, Perumpillichira P O, Thodupuzha, Idukki.
- Azeezia College of Dental Sciences & Research, Meeyyannoor, Kollam.
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences, Nellikuzhy P O, Kothamangalam, Ernakulam.
- Royal Dental College, Iron Hills, Chalissery P O, Palakkad.
- MES Dental College, Perinthalmanna, Malappuram.
- KMCT Dental College, Kozhikode.
- Sri Sankara Dental College, Akathumuri, Varkala, Thiruvananthapu.
- Kannur Dental College, Anjarakandy, Kannur.
- Century International Institute of Dental Sciences, Poinachi.
The Government order also clarifies that the admission to the MBBS/BDS courses in these colleges will be subject to renewal permission of MCI/DCI for 2018-19.
for more details log on to official website of the KEAM given below: