Hyderabad: Kaloji Narayan Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Telangana has issued notification for conduct of the second phase of web-counselling for allotment of vacant MBBS/BDS seats in Telangana. Accordingly, candidates can exercise their web-options from 8 am on August 18 to 1 pm on August 20.
The full notice regarding this along with the details of original websites of KNRUHS, Telangana is given below:
All the candidates in the final merit list for Management quota ( for B & C /NRI Categories) displayed on KNR UHS website on 11-07-2018 and candidates added to the merit list as per Hon’ble High Court orders are informed to attend online counseling as per the schedule given below at Prof.G. Ram Reddy Center for Distance Education, O.U Campus, Hyderabad (PGRRCDE,CAMPUS).
Allotment of seats will be done as per the online counselling procedure following Government regulations and as per Hon’ble High Court orders.
SCHEDULE OF ON-LINE COUNSELING
|Date||Time||Rank in the Provisional merit list|
|21-08-18||8.30 A.M||1 to 1000|
|10.30 A.M.||1001 to 2000|
|2.00 P.M.||2001 to 3000|
|4.00 P.M.||3001 onwards till Last Rank *
( Subject to availability of seats)
NOTE: Candidates will be permitted into the counselling hall subject to availability of MBBS/BDS seats. Notification for on-line counselling does not mean definite allotment of seat as more candidates have registered on-line than available number of seats.
- Vacant seats of b & c category will be displayed on KNRUHS website, one day before counselling.
- In obedience to the orders of the Hon’ble high court, candidates will be called for on-line options strictly as per merit irrespective of date of addition to the list.
UNIVERSITY FEE :
Candidates shall attend for counselling with Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, KNR UHS, payable at Warangal towards University fee for B & C Category for MBBS/BDS Courses as follows :
For B- Category :
- MBBS Rs. 40,000=00
- BDS Rs,20,000=00
For C-Category ( NRI ):
- MBBS Rs. 70,000=00
- BDS Rs. 40,000=00
Tuition Fee: As fixed by the Government. ( Already displayed in KNR UHS, Website )
Instructions to candidates :
- Eligible candidates have to attend for online counselling with all Original Certificates for verification in person with parent/guardian compulsorily. Proxies will not be permitted. Custodian Certificates will not be permitted.
- The candidate has to submit D.D towards University fee at the counselling centre and obtain the allotment letter. They have to report to the Principal of concerned college within the time limit mentioned in the allotment letter along with Original Certificates, Bond and D.D. for tuition fee.
- Selected candidate has to submit the D.D towards the University fee and obtain the allotment letter without fail on the day of counselling immediately, otherwise disciplinary action will be initiated.
- If the candidate does not report to the Principal of concerned college within the stipulated time as mentioned above, his / her admission will be cancelled automatically and they will not be eligible for the Mop-up round of counselling.
- For Muslim Minority Medical Colleges only Muslim Minority students are eligible for selection.
- Management quota seats for BDS at Army Dental College are reserved for wards of Army personnel only as per AWES Regulations.
- Candidates who have taken the seat in MBBS / BDS course in First Phase of counselling are eligible to attend Second Phase if they wish to slide to other College / Course as per Merit. Candidates are also eligible to slide from C-Category to B-Category
- Candidates who have already joined during First Phase have to come with earlier allotment order, fee receipt, receipt of certificates/admit card issued by College.
- Candidates are informed to refer to Prospectus for Management Quota displayed on KNR UHS website for any other information.
- Candidates who have joined will not be permitted to cancel the seat (or) discontinue the course after Second Phase of counselling of Management Quota seats.
- Candidates who are allotted a seat in the second phase of counselling and have not joined or discontinued the course after joining in the first or second phase of counselling will not be eligible for Mop-up round of Counselling.
Also look at the attached document regarding the list of vacant seats for the second phase of counselling under competitive authority quota list.
for more details click on the given link:
Also Find- KNRUHS – MBBS ADMISSIONS 2018-19 – UNDER MANAGEMENT QUOTA – NON JOINED CANDIDATES LIST AFTER FIRST PHASE OF COUNSELING